Why you should have a Clearview Premium World® Mastercard®.
In its simplest form, a cash back credit card rewards you for every dollar you spend while using it. The rewards you earn from spending are then redeemed in an online portal from your card issuer.
How you earn your cash back varies depending on the card you choose. Some card issuers reward you when you spend in a certain fixed category (at restaurants, grocery stores, or gas stations), some give you higher cash back percentages for categories that rotate on a quarterly basis, and some give you a simple, flat-rate cash back percentage for every dollar spent, regardless of where that is. Regardless of the type of cash back credit card you're looking for, it's important that you spend within your means and ignore the temptation to spend more to earn more!
Now that we've broken down cash back credit cards more generally, let's talk about Clearview's Premium World® card. It may be the perfect fit for you!
The best rewards credit card just got even better.
Our Premium PerksSM program, available when you get our Premium World® Mastercard®, rewards you for making everyday purchases. Yes, really! From unlimited cash back to unique digital features, it’s a step above any other credit card rewards program.
Intrigued? Here's how our Premium World® card charges ahead of the competition with the help of our Premium PerksSM program:
- If you spend $1,500 in the first 90 days, you'll get $1501.
- If you have an Absolute Checking® account, you'll earn 2% cash back on every purchase2.
- All other cardholders will earn 1.5% cash back on every purchase.
- No foreign transaction fees and no annual fees
- Real-time control of you card from your phone with our free Card Defense® app
- Plus, more benefits like Mastercard Global Service™ and Mastercard Airport Concierge™
Rather redeem for merch, travel plans, or gift cards? With Premium PerksSM, you have the option to use your earnings exactly how you see fit.
At Clearview, we’re all about helping you enjoy a better life and our products aim to do just that. With holiday shopping in full swing, our Premium World® card is a great way to buy everything on your list now and enjoy your rewards later!
Ready to dive into your new Clearview card? Check out our Digital Academy, which has videos to help you learn more about eStatements, redeeming rewards, how to set a travel notification, and how to lock your card or report it lost/stolen.
1. The primary cardholder will earn a $150 reward after making $1,500 in qualifying purchases on the Premium World® card within the first 90 days from the account open date. Once the requirements have been met, the rewards will post to the account at the next cycle date. Offer may be extended, modified, or discontinued at any time.
2. Cardholders with a qualifying Absolute Checking® account will receive 2% cash back on all qualifying Premium World® card net purchases. A net purchase is the amount of a purchase, less any credits, returns, or adjustments. All other cardholders will receive 1.5% cash back on all net purchases. Cash advances or balance transfers do not qualify as purchases towards earning cash back. All offers may be extended, modified, or discontinued at any time. Rewards program is subject to change without notice.
A minimum credit line of $10,000 is required in order to qualify for the Premium World® card.
For more information on Mastercard benefits, read the Guide to Benefits.