Business Credit Card
You'll be rewarded with exceptional service, and much more.An ordinary credit card meets your needs. An extraordinary one anticipates them. At Clearview, we go the extra mile to make sure our Mastercard® meets the high standards of Pittsburgh business leaders. Low rates, detailed reporting, and first-rate customer service are just the start.
- Low competitive rates for purchases, balance transfers, and cash advances
- 25-day grace period for repayment of purchases
- Travel accident insurance up to $1,000,000 when you purchase tickets with your card
- Additional cards available for your employees
- No annual fee
- Free anti-fraud protection and 24/7 card security services from Mastercard
- Enjoy automatic rebates at more than 50,000 merchants* with Mastercard® Easy Savings
- Mastercard ID Theft Protection™
- Mastercard Global Service™
- Mastercard Airport Concierge™
- MasterRental™ Insurance
- Priceless Cities Offers & Experiences
- Mastercard Mobile Receipt Management
- Intuit QuickBooks® Online Discount
- Intuit TurboTax® Discount
- Mastercard Easy Savings® Program
- Mastercard BIZ
- Mastercard Golf
Ready to open an account?Our business account checklist will help you gather the documents you’ll need to open a business account based on your business type.
- Competitive rates
- Fraud protection services
* Restrictions apply. Rebates currently available for qualifying eligible purchases. Participating merchants and rebate offers subject to change. You’ll receive Mastercard Easy Savings Program rebates on top of merchant discounts and your card rewards.
- Set travel notifications for your debit and credit card(s) from our Card Defense® app. Within Card Defense®, tap on your card then select Travel Notifications. If you have multiple cards, you'll have to set the notification for each card individually. You can also contact us 1-800-926-0003 prior to your departure with the dates and cities you’ll be traveling to so we can notate your cards for travel. We recommend taking more than one form of payment with you when you travel.
- You'll be asked for a PIN number if you're using your card outside of the U.S., so make sure you have a PIN set up on all cards you'll be taking with you. To set up a PIN for credit cards, call 1-866-576-1342, for debit cards, call 1-866-985-2273.
You can make a payment to your credit card in digital banking, over the phone, or by mailing a check.
In digital banking, you can make a one time or recurring transfer from your Clearview accounts by selecting Make a transfer under Move money. To pay from another financial institution, select Pay my loan or credit card under Move Money.
To pay by phone, call our Care Center at 1-800-926-0003. There's a service fee per transaction. You can avoid this fee by making a payment within digital banking.
If you're unable to use any other methods to make a payment to your loan or credit card, please send payments to the following addresses:
Credit cards: Clearview Federal Credit Union, PO Box 71050, Charlotte, NC 28272-1050
Loan or deposit address: Clearview Federal Credit Union, ATTN: Payment Processing, 8805 University Blvd, Moon Twp, PA 15108-2580.
You can also make a one-time payment to your loan without logging in to digital banking using our Make a Payment Portal. There's a service fee per transaction. We have payment options in digital banking where you can avoid a fee. Business loans, Midwest mortgages, and credit cards cannot be performed through this payment channel. Learn more about your repayment options.
Register today. It only takes a few minutes!
To review recent transactions, select your credit card from the My accounts page. For additional credit card information, under Manage account, select Manage my credit card.
To view or redeem your rewards, select Premium Perks under Manage account.