Deposits can be made to your Clearview account via:
Online Banking - Call 1-800-926-0003 or stop at any branch to learn how to enroll!
- Transfer funds or set up a recurring transfer from your Clearview savings account(s) or checking account to make a payment on your loan or credit card.2
- This personal payment service enables you to transfer funds to friends, family or anyone else, simply by using an email address and/or cell phone number. Eliminates the hassle of sending and receiving money with checks and cash. It’s a person-to-person service that allows consumers to send secure electronic payments to anyone with a US bank account. Funds are withdrawn from the sender’s account the following day. Once the payment is accepted by the receiver, the deposit will take place within 3 days.2
ACH Direct Deposit
Set up direct deposit with your employer to have funds deposited to your Clearview Checking or Savings account.
Contact Clearview at 1-800-926-0003 or stop by any branch for your ABA # and correct account number
External Transfers to your Clearview Savings/Checking1
- You will need your ABA# and checking account from your other Financial Institution in order to transfer funds to your Saving(s) or Checking account at Clearview.
Wire Transfers into your Clearview account
- Our wire address is: Clearview Federal Credit Union, Moon Township, PA 15108 – ABA #243083237, Clearview Account Number. There is a fee for wire transferring funds.
- Mobile Banking
- You can take a picture of a check you received or a personal check you wrote and deposit it to your Clearview account.
- Perform internal transfers to shares and loans.
- Deposit a check to your account through any ATM that accepts deposits.
Visit a Clearview Branch – Visit any Clearview branch to make a deposit to your Saving(s) or Checking account in person.
Visit a CO-OP Shared Branch
Clearview is part of a shared branching network called CO-OP Shared Branch that links thousands of credit unions nationwide. With this network members have access to over 5,000 other credit unions nationwide.
You may stop into any Shared Branch to make a deposit. (specific identification is required)
Call our Service Center
- You can contact our Service Center at 1-800-926-0003 to transfer funds within your Clearview account. There is a fee per transaction for this service.
Mailing Address – If you are unable to use any of the methods above to make a deposit to your account, please remit deposits to the following address:
- Deposit or Loan address is: Clearview Federal Credit Union, ATTN: Payment Processing, 8805 University Blvd, Moon Twp, PA 15108-2580
- Credit card payment address is: Clearview Federal Credit Union, PO Box 71050, Charlotte, NC 28272-1050
1. These services require you to be enrolled in Online Banking
2. Limit six (6) electronic transfers per month.