We’re giving you $200 when you become a member and open a new Absolute account1 with us.
Our Absolute account includes a variety of unique benefits that will save you more!
- Find peace of mind with identity theft monitoring and resolution services for you and your eligible family2 members.
- Get up to $300 in replacement or repair costs3 for the first three phones on your bill when you pay it with your Absolute account.
- Forget ATM fees! Your money is never far away with access to over 80,000 surcharge-free ATMs.
- And more!
1. The $200 bonus will be deposited to the new Absolute Checking® account once the conditions are met. Other checking account options are available but do not qualify for the $200 bonus. You will be required to sign up for eStatements. A recurring electronic deposit must be made within 90 days of account opening. The bonus will be reported to the IRS for tax purposes. Offer is only valid for new membership with a savings account and checking account. If the account is closed within six months once the conditions have been met, the $200 must be reimbursed to Clearview. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer. Maintain a $10,000 combined balance among all your Clearview deposits (savings, checking, IRAs and certificates), a $20,000 combined balance of your deposits and loans or deposit $5,000 or more in total direct deposits during the month and the $5.00 monthly fee ($2.00 for members age 25 and under) will be waived. Account must be opened by February 6, 2019. Promo Code: GetPaid
2. IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owners, their joint account owners and their eligible family members. The service is available to non-publicly traded businesses and their business owner(s) listed on the account and their eligible family members (service not available to employees or authorized signers who are not owners). Service is not available to a "signer" on the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to clubs, organizations and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students. For revocable grantor trusts, the service is available only when a grantor is serving as a trustee and covers the grantor trustee(s) and their eligible family members. For all other fiduciary accounts, the service covers the beneficiary, who must be the primary member, and their eligible family members (Fiduciary is not covered). Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) of the account holder who are residents of the same household.
3. Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is offered through the company named in the Guide to Benefit or on the certificate of insurance.