|ACCOUNT FEATURES||ABSOLUTE ACCOUNT||SIMPLE ACCOUNT||BASIC ACCOUNT|
1. On select loans with automatic payment from any Clearview checking account.
2. $2.00 charge for each transaction after the indicated free allowed per month (includes inquiries, withdrawals, transfers and deposits). $3.00 charge for each out-of-network transaction. Surcharges by other financial institutions may apply.
3. Please see our Rates page at clearviewfcu.org to view current dividend rates for eligible accounts.
4. IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owners, their joint account owners and their eligible family members. The service is available to non-publicly traded businesses and their business owner(s) listed on the account and their eligible family members (service not available to employees or authorized signers who are not owners). Service is not available to a "signer" on the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to clubs, organizations and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students. For revocable grantor trusts, the service is available only when a grantor is serving as a trustee and covers the grantor trustee(s) and their eligible family members. For all other fiduciary accounts, the service covers the beneficiary, who must be the primary member, and their eligible family members (Fiduciary is not covered). Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) of the account holder who are residents of the same household.
* Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is offered through the company named in the Guide to Benefit or on the certificate of insurance.
** Registration/activation required.