You’re unique. So, why have an ordinary checking account?
With Absolute Checking®, you get more than a typical checking account. You get what you need and want including a whole host of benefits designed to help protect you and your family, save you money, and reward you for the purchases you make every day. You expect more from Clearview — and that’s what you’ll get with Absolute Checking1.
Absolute Checking® with eClub includes:
|IDProtect®+**: Identity theft protection for you and your eligible family members, with credit file monitoring and alerts of changes with the three leading credit bureaus, the ability to request a 3-in-1 credit bureau report including a single bureau credit score every 90 days or upon receipt of a credit alert, plus up to $10,000 in identity fraud expense reimbursement and more.|
|Cell Phone Protection*: Receive up to $300 of replacement or repair costs if any of the first 3 phones on your bill (paid through your Absolute Checking® account) are stolen or damaged in the U.S. or abroad.|
|Travel and Leisure Discounts**: Get money-saving discounts from thousands of local and national businesses, including discounts on theme park and movie tickets, as well as dining.|
|More Access: We've added the Allpoint® network, the largest ATM network available, to provide access to over 80,000 surcharge-free ATM locations, both at home and abroad. We've also extended hours at locations with Clearview Live, so you can video chat with a live teller at our drive-ups.|
|Debit Advantage® - Buyer’s Protection and Extended Warranty: Buyer’s Protection is part of your Debit Advantage coverage and will replace, repair or reimburse you for new items up to the full price during the first 90 days after the purchase date. Extended Warranty coverage extends the U.S. manufacturer’s original written warranty up to one full year on most new retail purchases if the warranty is less than 5 years. Items must be purchased entirely with your Absolute Checking® account.|
|$hopping RewardsTM: Provides access to exclusive offers and discounts at thousands of leading online retailers. When you shop online using the customized shopping portal, you receive cash back that you can either use towards future purchases or have sent to you as a check.|
- Free Online & Mobile Banking
- Free online bill payment (BillPayer)2
- Loan interest rate discount3
- Members age 50 or older receive checks at no charge
- Overdraft protection/extended courtesy pay
- Eight (8) surcharge free transactions per month at in network, non-Clearview owned ATMs4
- Earn cash rewards with Debit Purchase Rewards
- Earn Relationship Points with your Elite Rewards Visa Signature® Card in addition to points for your everyday spending
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Health Discount savings (this is not insurance)
To help you take advantage of everything this account has to offer, we’ve developed a list of tips to ensure you make the most of your Absolute Checking® account.
Why wait? Open an Absolute Checking® account with eClub today and get the benefits and savings you deserve.
This account is offered at a $5 monthly fee ($2 for members age 25 and under) and features premium benefits that we think provide amazing value to you, our member. But we also understand that this account may not be the right fit for everyone. There are many ways to avoid the fee, whether that be through maintaining a $10,000 combined balance among all of your Clearview deposits (savings, checking, IRAs, and certificates), having a $20,000 combined balance of your deposits and loans, or contributing $5,000 or more in total direct deposits per month. Feel free to call us at 1-800-926-0003 to discuss the different ways to have the fee waived and we would be happy to help!
Other Checking Account Options
- Simple Checking6: A checking account that offers online and mobile services, rewards for the everyday purchases you make with your Clearview Debit Card, and more! The Simple Checking account is checking made easy, pure and simple.
- Basic Checking: Basic Checking is perfect for those who don’t want to worry about maintaining a minimum monthly balance on their checking account. Basically, you get a no-hassle account plus a convenient selection of services.
If you currently have a checking account at another financial institution, it's easy to make a smooth transition to Clearview. The process is quick and easy. Experience the difference of a Clearview Checking account today.
Have more questions? Visit our FAQ page here. Still have questions? Visit a location near you or call us at 1-800-926-0003.
Absolute Checking Guide to Benefits:
1. Maintain a $10,000 combined balance among all your Clearview deposits (savings, checking, IRAs and certificates), a $20,000 combined balance of your deposits and loans or deposit $5,000 or more in total direct deposits during the month and the $5.00 monthly fee ($2.00 for members age 25 and under) will be waived.
+ IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owners, their joint account owners and their eligible family members. The service is available to non-publicly traded businesses and their business owner(s) listed on the account and their eligible family members (service not available to employees or authorized signers who are not owners). Service is not available to a "signer" on the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to clubs, organizations and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students. For revocable grantor trusts, the service is available only when a grantor is serving as a trustee and covers the grantor trustee(s) and their eligible family members. For all other fiduciary accounts, the service covers the beneficiary, who must be the primary member, and their eligible family members (Fiduciary is not covered). Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) of the account holder who are residents of the same household.
* Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is offered through the company named in the Guide to Benefit or on the certiﬁcate of insurance.
** Registration/Activation Required.
2. A monthly fee of $4.95 will be charged if no payment is made on a BillPayer account for 90 days.
3. On select loans with automatic payment from any Clearview Checking account.
4. $2.00 charge for each transaction after the indicated free allowed per month (includes inquiries, withdrawals, transfers and deposits). Surcharges by other financial institutions may apply.
5. Please see our Rates page to view current dividend rates for eligible accounts.
6. Contribute $500 or more in total direct deposits during the month, or have an active account with at least five combined transactions within a 30 day period, and the $3.00 monthly fee will be waived.