Coming Soon: An absolutely awesome new account
We’re pleased to announce we’re upgrading our checking accounts on August 1, 2017. Existing accounts will be automatically converted to one of our new account types, like Absolute CheckingSM, which offers premiere features and benefits to better protect you and your family, help save you money, and reward you for the purchases you make every day:
- Travel & Leisure Discounts (Movie Tickets, Dinning and Theme Park Discounts)
- Debit Purchase Rewards
- More Accessibility
- Cellular Telephone Protection2
- Loan Rate Discounts3
- Technology Suite
- And, much more!
Click here to learn more about our Absolute CheckingSM account, call us at 1-800-926-0003, or visit us at a branch near you to learn more. Other checking account types are available, so we would be happy to discuss the best option for you to make this transition as seamless as possible.
1. IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owners, their joint account owners and their eligible family members. The service is available to non-publicly traded businesses and their business owner(s) listed on the account and their eligible family members (service not available to employees or authorized signers who are not owners). Service is not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to clubs, organizations and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students. For revocable grantor trusts, the service is available only when a grantor is serving as a trustee and covers the grantor trustee(s) and their eligible family members. For all other fiduciary accounts, the service covers the beneficiary, who must be the primary member, and their eligible family members (Fiduciary is not covered). Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) of the account holder who are residents of the same household.
2. Special Insurance Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only. They do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Insurance is offered through the company named on the certificate of insurance. Guide to Benefit will be included in follow-up letter.
3. Terms and conditions apply. Visit clearviewfcu.org or ask a representative for details.
Clearview Free Checking++
- No monthly fee or account maintenance service charge
- Unlimited check writing
- Free Clearview Debit card
- Four (4) free transactions per month at non-Clearview owned ATMs
- Free Online & Mobile Banking
++New accounts will be automatically converted August 1, to one of our new account types, like Absolute CheckingSM
Additional Account Information
Each Clearview Checking account comes loaded with special features and services to help simplify your life. Take advantage of services such as overdraft protection, free online banking and bill payment, nationwide ATM access and much, much more. These special services are designed to help make managing your money easier. Please refer to the Checking Account Features section for more information.
If you currently have a checking account at another financial institution, our Switch Kit will help you make a smooth transition to Clearview. The process is quick and easy. Experience the difference of a Clearview Checking account today.