TAP. SNAP. DEPOSIT.
Clearview's FREE Mobile Banking app for iPhone®, iPad® and AndroidTM devices allows you to check balances, transfer funds, pay bills and view account activity, but did you know you can also deposit checks on the go? Using the camera on your mobile device and Clearview's Mobile Banking App, you can make deposits to your checking or savings account quickly and securely.
Mobile Deposit is easy to use with your phone's camera. Just make sure you have the most up-to-date version of Clearview's Mobile Banking App and follow these simple steps to deposit your checks:
- Open Clearview's Mobile Banking App and login to your account.
- Select the "Check Deposit" tab. Note: if it is your first time using this feature, you will be asked to read and accept the Disclosure Agreement before you make any deposits.
- Select the account you would like to deposit the check into and enter the amount of the check you are depositing.
- You're now ready to take pictures of your check. Select "Front of check" and use your camera to take a picture of the front of the check. Once you have the picture of the front of the check you will then be able to select "Back of check" and take that picture. Make sure you have properly endorsed the check and written "For Mobile Deposit Only" on the back of the check below your signature before submitting the picture. Also, use the on-screen guides to align the endorsement within the picture box. If “For Mobile Deposit Only” has not been written on the back of the check, we will not accept it via Mobile Deposit.
- After you have taken pictures of both the front and back of the check, you can complete your transaction by selecting "Deposit check". On the "Success" screen you can choose to have an email confirmation sent to you for your records.
- Once you receive your confirmation message, it is recommended that you retain the check in your personal files for 30 days.
It's that easy! For more information, visit our Mobile Deposit FAQ or call us at 1-800-926-0003. Download our apps today and have access to your funds anytime, anywhere!
Mobile internet access is required to use Clearview's Mobile Banking Apps. Check with your wireless carrier for fees that may apply. Online Banking features of Apps and Mobile Banking are available to Online Banking users only. However, users not enrolled in Online Banking may still use apps to view branch and ATM locations. All terms applicable to Online Banking apply to Clearview's Mobile Banking App. It is recommended that you use security measures to protect any device that you use to connect to your Clearview account. There is a two day hold on funds deposited over $1,000.00 using Mobile Deposit. The limit for funds deposited using Mobile Deposit is $2,500.00 daily and $5,000.00 monthly.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc