Assistant Vice President, Marketing
Clearview Federal Credit Union
8805 University Boulevard
Moon Township, PA 15108
This contact information is for media use only. For transactions and other non-media related questions, please contact our Service Center at 1-800-926-0003 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
As of February 2018
- Full-service financial institution in operation since 1953.
- $992 Million in assets.
- 17 full-service branches in Southwestern Pennsylvania.
- Membership is open to people who live, work, worship, attend school or volunteer and businesses and legal entities in the ten counties of Southwestern Pennsylvania. Counties include Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Fayette, Greene, Indiana, Lawrence, Washington and Westmoreland.
- Governed by member-elected, volunteer board of directors.
- Federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration. Equal Housing Lender.
Click here for more detailed information including Clearview’s history, Board of Directors and Management Team.
- Lower Burrell Community Celebrates Clearview’s Revitalized Financial Center - June 6, 2018
- Clearview FCU Receives Excellence Award for Outstanding HR/Training & Development Achievements - May 10, 2018
- Clearview and Pitt Athletics Present Donation to JDRF of Western Pennsylvania - May 8, 2018
- Clearview FCU and West-Aircomm FCU Participate in Financial Reality Fair Simulation - March 8, 2018
- Clearview's President and CEO Mark Brennan Announces Retirement, Successor Named - February 12, 2018
- Clearview supports Pitt Athletics and JDRF of Western Pennsylvania - November 1, 2017
- Clearview FCU Introduces Absolute CheckingSM - August 1, 2017
- Ten Local Students Receive Scholarships from Clearview - June 26, 2017
- Clearview breaks ground on construction in Moon Twp. - May 30, 2017
- Latrobe Community Celebrates Clearview's Revitalized Branch - May 10, 2017
- Clearview FCU and Pitt Athletics Present Donation to JDRF of Western Pennsylvania - May 9, 2017
- Moon Area High School Students Face Reality with Clearview & West-Aircomm - April 25, 2017
- Clearview Recognizes Outstanding Volunteer with $2,500 Donation - January 30, 2017
- Clearview Donates $7,500 to Variety the Children's Charity - January 4, 2017