Clearview distributes several member newsletters both monthly and quarterly to keep members informed and share interesting financial education tips. You can view the latest issues of our printed youth newsletters below.
- Mailed to members 18+ with required information in account statements
- Includes important credit union updates and news
- Mailed to members with quarterly youth account statements
- Includes fun, teen lifestyle articles and access to AJ's and C-Note, our money skills sites for middle school and high school students
Nest Egg News
- Mailed to youth members with quarterly statements
- Includes fun, educational activities to learn about money and play along with our mascots, Nick and Nickelette, as well as access to 5-Spot, our money skills site for elementary school students
Other Ways to Connect
If you are a member age 18 or up and do not currently receive our monthly eClear Connection email newsletter, please call us at 1-800-926-0003 to update the email address associated with your account or update your email preferences. You can also stay connected with Clearview on our blog or on social media. Check out our social icons at the bottom of this page to connect!