Clearview has Visa® Balance Transfers at 3.99% APR1!
Take advantage of Clearview’s low rate Visa Balance Transfer and save! You can save money when you turn to our Clearview Visa® credit card. Transfer high interest rate loan and credit card balances to a Clearview Visa credit card with no balance transfer fee and just 3.99% APR1 until March 2019!
Consolidating your debt can save you money by reducing higher interest rate charges while allowing the convenience of one low monthly payment. You can transfer balances from:
- Major credit cards
- Small loans (education, auto, home improvement loans)
- Specialty or department store credit cards
Stop paying those high interest rates, and start saving money today. Click here, call 412-269-3011 or stop by any branch to apply.
Already have a Clearview Visa credit card? You can still consolidate your other payments by transferring them to your Clearview Visa credit card. Simply click here and complete our simple balance transfer form to take advantage of this great offer.
You can also download and print a balance transfer form here. After completing the transfer form, return it in one of the following ways:
- Take the form to a Clearview branch
- Fax the form to (412) 269-3017
- Mail the form to:
Clearview Federal Credit Union
Attn: Visa Department
8805 University Blvd.
Moon Township, PA 15108
1. APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Payments to your Visa will be posted according to applicable laws. Balance transfers may not exceed your available credit. The 3.99% APR will be in effect until the March 2019 cycle date, in which time the rate will then revert to your standard variable rate for the life of the transferred balance. Standard variable rate based on creditworthiness. Clearview loans and Visa balances are not eligible for the discounted balance transfer rate. Rate is subject to change without notice. Promotional period is effective from January 1, 2018 until March 31, 2018. Clearview Business Visa and Home Equity Visa cards are excluded. All loan approvals are subject to normal underwriting guidelines and may require a co-signer. You must be at least 18 years old to apply. Click here for promotional credit card terms and information.