11th Annual Joseph C. Cirelli Community Service Award
Nominate someone using our online application for Clearview’s 11th Annual Joseph C. Cirelli Community Service Award! We’re proud to offer this $2,500 award benefitting a nonprofit organization and recognizing an outstanding volunteer dedicated to charitable causes.1
Rules and Guidelines:
- Clearview will make a $2,500 donation to a charity of the winner’s choice in recognition of their efforts.
- The award is only payable to a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
- The winner of the award is not required to be a member of Clearview, but must be nominated by a member.2
- Clearview members are encouraged to nominate themselves to raise funds for their charity.
- Organizations may only win the award once; however, volunteers may qualify again as long as they’re nominated for volunteer work with another organization.
Applications must be submitted by September 30, 2018 to be eligible. Please note that the volunteer and nominee must both sign the application in order for it to be complete. If you’re submitting an online application nominating someone else, it will include a step to notify the nominee for approval. If the volunteer does not have access to email, please download the Volunteer Verification Form, have the volunteer sign the form giving his/her approval of the nomination, and either scan and upload it to your online application or mail it to: Joseph C. Cirelli Community Service Award, Clearview Federal Credit Union/MKTG, 8805 University Boulevard, Moon Township, PA 15108.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us directly at 412-299-6083.
1. Information subject to verification. Previous JCC Community Service Award winners are not eligible. Award funds will be forwarded directly to the nonprofit organization. Immediate family members of Clearview FCU Board Members, Supervisory Committee Members, Community Service Award Committee Members and Management Staff including Directors and above are not eligible for the award. Nominated volunteer must be at least 18 years old to qualify.
2 .Membership in Clearview Federal Credit Union required for the applicant only. The volunteer need not be a member to win this award.