Nominate someone using our online application for Clearview’s 12th Annual Joseph C. Cirelli Community Service Award! This $2,500 award will be made out to the charity of the winner’s choice in recognition of their outstanding volunteer efforts1.
Rules and Guidelines:
- The award is only payable to a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
- The winner of the award is not required to be a member of Clearview, but must be nominated by a member.2
- Clearview members are encouraged to nominate themselves to raise funds for their charity.
- Organizations may only win the award once; however, volunteers may qualify again as long as they’re nominated for volunteer work with another organization.
Applications must be submitted by September 30, 2019 to be eligible. Please note that the volunteer and nominee must both sign the application in order for it to be complete. If you’re nominating someone else, the application will include a step to notify the nominee for approval.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us directly at 412-299-6083.
1. Information subject to verification. Previous JCC Community Service Award winners are not eligible. Award funds will be forwarded directly to the nonprofit organization. Immediate family members of Clearview FCU Board Members, Supervisory Committee Members, Community Service Award Committee Members and Management Staff including Directors and above are not eligible for the award. Nominated volunteer must be at least 18 years old to qualify.
2. Membership in Clearview Federal Credit Union required for the applicant only. The volunteer need not be a member to win this award.