The cost of education is continuously rising, so we offer some options for students who need additional funding beyond what is available through federal student loans, grants and scholarships. Our Student Choice Private Loan Program can help fill the funding gap that federal aid may leave behind.
The Student Choice Loan is a unique product that is structured as a line of credit. Students can apply once and make multiple draws, as needed, throughout the course of their undergraduate studies.
Visit the Student Loan Center website, where you can learn more about the Student Choice Loan and apply online. The site also contains valuable information for both students and parents regarding the many financial decisions surrounding college.
If you have any questions regarding the Student Choice Loan, please feel free to call 1-877-230-4508.
Student Credit Cards
Clearview also offers other loan options to help pay for education expenses, including Student Visa® credit cards. The Student Visa has a maximum credit line of $1,500, so you can learn to spend safely without going overboard.
Features include the following:
- No annual fee
- 25-day grace period on purchases
- $1,000,000 travel accident insurance
- Emergency cash and card replacement
- Auto rental insurance
- Competitively low rates
Visit our Credit Cards section for more information about our Student Visa credit card. For information about additional loan options, call 1-800-926-0003 or stop by any Clearview branch. We're happy to help fund your education so you can start shaping your future today!
Refinance Your Student Debt
Take control of your student loans with a Student Choice Refinance Loan from your credit union! You'll be able to refinance and consolidate your private and federal student loans into one manageable loan, setting up one convenient payment and potentially lowering your rate. Featuring a competitive interest rate and zero origination fees, our refinance loan can help you simplify your life while amplifying your funds.
What You Need to Know Before You Borrow
Refinance your private or federal student loans, including PLUS loans, up to $100,000
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: By refinancing federal student loans, you may lose certain borrower benefits from your original loans. These may include interest rate discounts, principal rebates, or some cancellation benefits that can significantly reduce the cost of repaying your loans.
- Rates include a 0.25% discount for optional enrollment in automatic electronic payments.
Who's eligible? College graduates who are:
- U.S. citizens or permanent residents who have graduated from an approved public or private not-for-profit school
- In repayment or grace on one or more outstanding private or federal student loans
- Able to pass a credit check (A cosigner may be necessary in order for you to meet credit criteria, and may also help you qualify for a lower rate)
- Eligible for credit union membership (you may apply without being a member of the credit union, but you will need to become a member in order for the loan to be funded)
Visit the Student Loan Center, where you can learn more about our Student Choice Loan program and apply online. The site also contains valuable information for both students and parents regarding the many financial decisions surrounding college.