Loan or Visa payments can be made to your Clearview account via:
Online Banking– Learn how to enroll!
- Transfer funds or set up a recurring transfer from your Clearview savings account(s) or checking account to make a payment on your loan or Visa.1
- Pay your Clearview loan or Visa using an external checking account or debit card. Log in to Online Banking and select Pay My Loan or Visa under the Move Money tab.
- Pay your Clearview Visa using an external checking or savings account. Log in to Online Banking and select Manage Visa Credit Card under the Additional Services tab.
- Transfer funds from your Clearview savings account(s) or checking account to loans or Visa within the mobile app.1
- Pay your Clearview loan or Visa using an external checking account or debit card. This allows you to make payments anytime and anywhere!
- Mobile Deposit -You can take a picture of a check you received or a personal check you wrote and deposit it to your Clearview account, then transfer the money to make your loan or Visa payment.1 You must be a member for 30 days and enrolled in Online Banking to use Mobile Deposit.
- You can make payments to your loan from your bank account at another Financial Institution. To use our Loan Easy Pay form, print the form, attach a blank “VOID” check, sign and return the paperwork to Clearview and your loan payment will be automatically paid from your bank account weekly, every 2 weeks, twice a month or monthly on the date you choose. Once your loan is paid off, the payment will no longer be withdrawn.
- To use our Visa Easy Pay form, print the form, attach a blank “VOID” check (not required if it’s a Clearview checking account), select minimum payment, full amount, or fixed payment, sign and return paperwork to Clearview and your credit card payment will be automatically paid from your bank account on a monthly basis.
- ACH Direct Deposit – Set up direct deposit with your employer and contact us to have automatic transfers made to your loan(s) each time your direct deposit is received.
- Contact Clearview at 1-800-926-0003 or stop by any branch for your ABA # and correct account number.
- ACH Debit Origination – Have your loan payment withdrawn directly from your checking account at another Financial Institution to make your loan payment.
- Contact Clearview at 1-800-926-0003 or stop by any branch for your ABA# and correct account number.
Visit a Clearview Financial Center - Visit any Clearview branch to make a payment on you loan(s) or Visa in person.
Visit a CO-OP Shared Branch
- Clearview is part of a shared branching network called CO-OP Shared Branch that links thousands of credit unions nationwide. With this network members have access to over 5,000 other credit unions nationwide. You may stop into any Shared Branch to make a loan payment or Visa payment.
Payments by Phone
Electronic Payment by Phone
- Call our Care Center at 1-800-926-0003 to make your payment from your debit card or checking account at another financial institution to your Clearview loan or Visa. There is a service fee per transaction for this service.
Over the Phone Transfer
- Call our Care Center at 1-800-926-0003 to make your payment from your savings or checking account at Clearview or to your Clearview loan or Visa. There is a service fee per transaction for this service.
Midwest Loan Services
- You can conveniently access your mortgage information online. To access your account online, you must first register by clicking on the “Register” tab on the Midwest Mortgage website. You will need your loan number and Social Security number to access any information.
- Online Banking - Transfer funds from your Clearview savings account(s) or checking account to your make your mortgage payment.1
Mailing Address - If you an unable to use any of the methods above to make a payment to your loan or visa, please remit payments to the following addresses:
- Visa payment address is: Clearview Federal Credit Union, PO Box 71050, Charlotte, NC 28272-1050
- Loan or Deposit address is: Clearview Federal Credit Union, ATTN: Payment Processing, 8805 University Blvd, Moon Twp, PA 15108-2580
1. Limit six (6) electronic transfers per month from savings accounts.
2. These services require you to be enrolled in Online Banking.