Home Equity Line of Credit
Ready for a vacation? Take some time off, and put your house to work instead with our HELOC. If you’ve invested in your home by paying toward your mortgage, you can now use that equity to borrow money for your summer getaway, home improvements, education costs or whatever floats your boat.
Our Home Equity Line of Credit gives you access to funds at a low, money-saving introductory rate of 1.99% APR for six months.1
Plus, you’ll save even more with:
- Free closing costs up to $5002
- No application or annual fees
- Tax-deductible interest3
Fixed Rate Home Equity Loan
Prefer a one-time loan? Consider our fixed-rate Home Equity Loan, with a variety of affordable rates and terms to suit your needs, such as 3.75% APR4 for a 5-year term.
This lump sum disbursement provides you with funds at a low rate all at once, rather than a line of credit from which you can make multiple draws. Similar to our HELOC, the loan can be used to pay for whatever you want—vacations, your child’s education or consolidation of an auto loan, student loan or credit card debt just to name a few.
Take advantage of our low rates today, and get your summer started! For more information or to apply, click here, call us at 1-877-4LOAN40 (1-877-456-2640), or stop by any Clearview branch.
- Rate discount is based on a 6-month introductory term with initial advance of $10,000 in new funds. The introductory rate will be effective for 6 months from closing date. After 6 months, the APR will be indexed as low as Prime Rate–.26% based on creditworthiness and loan-to-value, with a floor of 2.99% APR. The index used to determine the APR will be the Prime Rate found in the Money Rates Section of the Wall Street Journal published on the first working day of the month. The APR will then be adjusted and effective on the first day of the following month. Minimum credit limit is $10,000. Rates effective March 1, 2017. Other rates and terms are available. All rates are subject to change without notice. All loan approvals are subject to normal underwriting procedures. Loan must be secured by primary residence, which must be owner-occupied.
- Maximum closing cost reimbursement amount is up to $500.00. Closing cost amount will be rebated after you finance a minimum of $10,000 in a new Home Equity Loan. Closing costs will also be rebated with a minimum of $10,000 added on to an existing Clearview Home Equity Loan. If a loan is re-mortgaged with another financial institution or paid off within 12 months of origination, the rebate must be reimbursed to Clearview.
- Interest may be tax-deductible. Consult a tax advisor.
- Rate discount applies to minimum loan amount of $10,000. Rate is based on a five-year term at 80% loan-to-value. No other discounts can be combined or used in conjunction with this offer. Rates effective January 1, 2017. A loan of $10,000 for 60 months would have monthly principal and interest payments of $183.04. Other rates, terms and products are available. All rates are subject to change without notice. All loan approvals are subject to normal underwriting procedures. Loan must be secured by primary residence, which must be owner-occupied