Business Savings & Certificates
Business Savings Account
Features of Clearview Savings:
- Up to six (6) electronic withdrawals per month may be made from your Clearview Savings. Withdrawals can be made in person or transferred to your Clearview Checking Account, your Money Market Account, or sent to you by check.
- Unlimited transactions at Clearview ATMs, including withdrawals, transfers and deposits.
- Four (4) free transactions monthly at non-Clearview ATMs, and a $2.00 charge for each subsequent transaction.
To open a Savings Account, contact Business Services at (412) 507-5174.
For higher earnings on your company’s cash, consider a Business Certificate. Certificates earn dividends at higher rates than savings accounts, and have pre-determined maturity dates.
- 3 and 6 Month Certificates - $500 minimum deposit. The dividends will be paid at maturity and can be credited back to the certificate, deposited to another Savings or Checking account or mailed to you in the form of a check.
- 12, 18, 24, 36, 48 and 60 Month Certificates - $1,000 minimum deposit. The dividends can be credited and compounded to the certificate quarterly, paid monthly and transferred into any Savings or Checking account or mailed to you in the form of a check.
- Automatically renews at maturity unless you indicate otherwise. Early withdrawal penalties apply.
- Rates change weekly.
Jumbo Certificates are available at various rates and terms. For current rate and disclosure information, contact Clearview at (412) 507-5174.
For current Certificate rates, click here.