Clearview at Work is a special package of solutions and educational seminars to benefit you and your employees.
What we offer:
- Personal and business banking solutions
- 16+ Clearview financial center locations, over 80,000 surcharge-free ATMs available worldwide, and unique Clearview Live® video teller machines that allow you to video chat with our staff
- Our Absolute Checking® account with eClub, which includes identity theft monitoring and resolution services, cell phone protection, travel and leisure discounts, and more
- Convenient technology so you can access us anywhere, including:
- Mobile app with Touch ID security
- Apple Pay®, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay availability
- Easy external transfers
- College scholarships and community service awards
- Financial seminars or workshops for you and your employees’ benefit
- Financial education tools, newsletters, and resources
- Exclusive Clearview at Work program benefits for your employees, including:
- Opening $10 deposit waiver
- 12 month Absolute Checking® account service fee waiver, a $60 value2
- 0.33% certificate dividend increase available on a new certificate opened3
- 0.33% discount on new, used, or refinanced auto loans when automatic payments are made from any Clearview Checking account4
- On-site visits and commitment to you and your employees whenever you need us
Meet with one of our specialists and take advantage of our Clearview at Work package! Contact our Relationship Development team at 1-800-926-0003, ext. 5184 to get started.
1 IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owners, their joint account owners and their eligible family members. The service is available to non-publicly traded businesses and their business owner(s) listed on the account and their eligible family members (service not available to employees or authorized signers who are not owners). Service is not available to a "signer" on the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to clubs, organizations and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students. For revocable grantor trusts, the service is available only when a grantor is serving as a trustee and covers the grantor trustee(s) and their eligible family members. For all other fiduciary accounts, the service covers the beneficiary, who must be the primary member, and their eligible family members (Fiduciary is not covered). Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) of the account holder who are residents of the same household.
2 Available only to new overall membership accounts with an active Business (affiliation) Partner as the member’s employer and they open an Absolute Checking® account. Also available to existing overall membership accounts without a checking product. After one year, maintain a $10,000 combined balance among all your Clearview deposits (savings, checking, IRAs and certificates), a $20,000 combined balance of your deposits and loans or deposit $5,000 or more in total direct deposits during the month and the $5.00 monthly fee ($2.00 for members age 25 and under) will be waived.
3 100% new money for new members, existing Clearview members need 50% new money to get rate increase. Cannot be combined with any other offer.
4 Excludes Indirect Auto Loans. Cannot be combined with any other loan offer.
5 $2.00 charge for each transaction after the indicated free allowed per month (includes inquiries, withdrawals, transfers and deposits). $2.25 charge out of network for each transaction. Surcharges by other financial institutions may apply. Excludes International ATM transactions.
+ Must be paid entirely through the Absolute® Checking account.
* Special Insurance Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only. They do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Insurance is offered through the company named on the certificate of insurance. Insurance Products are not insured by NCUA or any Federal Government Agency; Not a deposit of or guaranteed by the credit union or any credit union affiliate.
** Registration/ activation required.