Clearview At Work is a special package of products, services and educational seminars to benefit you and your employees. We will partner with you to meet all of your financial goals.
- Personal and business banking products, such as home loans, auto loans, checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates, youth accounts, credit cards, and much more
- 16+ Clearview branch locations and numerous Clearview ATMs and Financial Centers with the latest technology, 5,000+ CO-OP Shared Branches and over 80,000 surcharge-free ATMs available worldwide
- Our Absolute CheckingSM account with eClub includes IDProtect®1** (Identity Theft Protection), Cell Phone Protection*+, Travel and Leisure Discounts** and Debit Advantage™*+ (Buyer’s Protection and Extended Warranty on Purchases) and more
- Cutting-edge technology, including:
|Online and Mobile Banking|
|Top-rated Mobile App with Touch ID security|
|Mobile Payments with Apple Pay®, Google PayTM and Samsung PayTM|
|Apps compatible with Apple Watch®|
|Mobile Deposit and Text Message Banking|
|External Transfers and Popmoney® Personal Payment Service|
- College scholarships and community service awards
- Financial seminars or workshops designed for you and your employees including Identity Theft and Fraud Awareness, First Time Home Buyers workshop, College Planning and more
- Financial education tools, newsletters and resources online and in branches
- Exclusive Clearview At Work program benefits for your employees including:
|12-month Absolute CheckingSM account service fee waiver, a $60 value2 - Dividends paid monthly!|
|0.33% Certificate Dividend increase available on a new Certificate opened3|
|0.33% discount on new, used or refinanced auto loans when automatic payments are made from any Clearview Checking Account4|
- 8 (eight) free transactions per month at in-network surcharge-free ATMs5
- On-site visits and commitment to you and your employees wherever you need us
Meet with one of our Specialists and take advantage of our convenient Clearview At Work package! Contact our Relationship Development team at 1-800-926-0003, ext. 5184 to get started.
1 IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owners, their joint account owners and their eligible family members. The service is available to non-publicly traded businesses and their business owner(s) listed on the account and their eligible family members (service not available to employees or authorized signers who are not owners). Service is not available to a "signer" on the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to clubs, organizations and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students. For revocable grantor trusts, the service is available only when a grantor is serving as a trustee and covers the grantor trustee(s) and their eligible family members. For all other fiduciary accounts, the service covers the beneficiary, who must be the primary member, and their eligible family members (Fiduciary is not covered). Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) of the account holder who are residents of the same household.
2 Available only to new overall membership accounts with an active Business (affiliation) Partner as the member’s employer and they open an Absolute Checking SM account. Also available to existing overall membership accounts without a checking product. After one year, maintain a $10,000 combined balance among all your Clearview deposits (savings, checking, IRAs and certificates), a $20,000 combined balance of your deposits and loans or deposit $5,000 or more in total direct deposits during the month and the $5.00 monthly fee ($2.00 for members age 25 and under) will be waived.
3 100% new money for new members, existing Clearview members need 50% new money to get rate increase. Cannot be combined with any other offer.
4 Excludes Indirect Auto Loans. Cannot be combined with any other loan offer.
5 $2.00 charge for each transaction after the indicated free allowed per month (includes inquiries, withdrawals, transfers and deposits). $2.25 charge out of network for each transaction. Surcharges by other financial institutions may apply. Excludes International ATM transactions.
+ Must be paid entirely through the AbsoluteSM Checking account
* Special Insurance Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only. They do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Insurance is offered through the company named on the certificate of insurance. Insurance Products are not insured by NCUA or any Federal Government Agency; Not a deposit of or guaranteed by the credit union or any credit union affiliate.
** Registration/ activation required.