Your business is like no other, so Clearview offers a variety of solutions designed to meet your changing needs as your business grows. From Checking to Savings to Estate accounts, we have everything you need to manage your business efficiently.
Choose from an assortment of Business Checking accounts with varying features and benefits to find your perfect match. Business Checking options include:
- Basic Checking
- Dividend Checking
- Business Checking Plus
- Business Dividend Checking Plus
- Business Money Market Account
- IOLTA (Interest on Lawyers’ Trust Account)
You can request a debit card for your Business Checking account upon account opening, or any time after by calling 412-507-5174 or stopping by a financial center. You’ll earn points on everyday purchases, which you can redeem with CURewards® for merchandise or travel.
To open a Business Checking account, contact Business Services at 412-507-5174.
The Clearview Business Savings account is your membership account and features a competitive rate, dividends compounded quarterly and easy access to your funds. to View our current savings rates.
Features of Clearview Business Savings:
- Up to six (6) electronic withdrawals per month may be made from your Clearview Business Savings.
- Withdrawals can be made in person and transferred to your Clearview Checking Account or Money Market Account.
- Unlimited transactions at Clearview ATMs, including withdrawals, transfers and deposits.
- Four (4) free transactions monthly at non-Clearview owned ATMs, and a $2.00 charge for each subsequent transaction.
For more information or assistance opening a Business Savings Account, contact Business Services at (412) 507-5174.
Business Certificates offer another way to save in a variety of rates and terms to fit your needs. We offer everything from 3 and 6 month certificates to 48 and 60 month certificates plus Jumbo Certificates. View our current Certificate rates.
Clearview offers Estate Checking and Savings accounts for executors or administrators to manage the estate's assets separately from their personal accounts. Our Business Development Officers will work with the attorney and executor/executrix or administrator to ensure that your needs are met. For more information or assistance opening an Estate Account, contact Business Services at (412) 507-5174.