Say no to monthly fees. Say yes to convenient solutions.There's a lot to be said for "basic." Our basic instincts keep us alive. Basic training gets our troops ready to serve. Basic algebra gets us through high school. That bring us to the Basic Checking account from Clearview. This hassle-free checking account provides everything that's necessary for our Pittsburgh-area neighbors to manage their money without gumming up the works with a lot of rules or high fees.
- No monthly service fees and no minimum balance requirements
- Free Online and Mobile Banking
- Free online bill payment (Bill Pay)1
- Take advantage of an interest rate discount on certain loans2
- Protect your Basic Checking account against overdrafts with overdraft protection or extended courtesy pay
- Eight surcharge-free transactions per month at in network, non-Clearview owned ATMs3
- Earn cash rewards with Debit Purchase Rewards
- Instant issue cards available at select locations
2 On select loans with automatic payment from any Clearview Checking account.
3 $2.00 charge for each transaction after the indicated free allowed per month (includes withdrawals, transfers and deposits). Surcharges by other financial institutions may apply.
4 Visit our financial center location pages to see which locations offer instant issue debit cards.
- Set travel notifications for your debit and credit card(s) from our Card Defense® app. Within Card Defense®, tap on your card then select Travel Notifications. If you have multiple cards, you'll have to set the notification for each card individually. You can also contact us 1-800-926-0003 prior to your departure with the dates and cities you’ll be traveling to so we can notate your cards for travel. We recommend taking more than one form of payment with you when you travel.
- You'll be asked for a PIN number if you're using your card outside of the U.S., so make sure you have a PIN set up on all cards you'll be taking with you. To set up a PIN for credit cards, call 1-866-576-1342, for debit cards, call 1-866-985-2273.
Register today. It only takes a few minutes!
You can get a new credit or debit card printed on the spot at some of our financial centers for the following reasons:
- When your card is lost or stolen
- When your card is damaged
- When you open a new checking account at a financial center
Visit our location pages to see which financial centers offer instant issue credit and debit cards.