You'll be rewarded with exceptional service, and much more.
An ordinary credit card meets your needs. An extraordinary one anticipates them. At Clearview, we go the extra mile to make sure our Mastercard meets the high standards of Pittsburgh business leaders. Low rates, detailed reporting, and first-rate customer service are just the start. With the CURewards™ program, you'll also find that frequent use of your card can be quite profitable.
- Low competitive rates for purchases, balance transfers and cash advances
- 25-day grace period for repayment of purchases
- Travel accident insurance up to $1,000,000 when you purchase tickets with your card
- Additional cards available for your employees
- No annual fee
- Free anti-fraud protection and 24/7 card security services from Mastercard
- Enjoy a rewards program that you are sure to find simple to use, valuable and satisfying
- Earn points when you use your Mastercard to pay for everyday purchases and recurring bills
- Redeem points for travel and vacations, electronics, car rentals, hotels and special events
- Browse the CURewards online catalog in Online Banking
- Mastercard ID Theft Protection™
- Mastercard Global Service™
- Mastercard Airport Concierge™
- MasterRental™ Insurance
- Priceless Cities Offers & Experiences
- Mastercard Mobile Receipt Management
- Intuit QuickBooks® Online Discount
- Intuit TurboTax® Discount
- Mastercard Easy Savings® Program
- Mastercard BIZ
- Mastercard Golf
Ready to open an account?Our business account checklist will help you gather the documents you’ll need to open a business account based on your business type.
- Competitive rates
- Valuable rewards program
- Fraud protection services
For more information on Mastercard benefits, read the Guide to Benefits.
Still have questions about Business Credit Cards?
No. Your online account information is available only via secure access by using your User ID and password. The information is not public. Unless you share your password, no one else can access your account information online.
We use email to communicate with digital banking users. Please log in to digital banking and select My profile under Manage account. Under Personal Information, type your new email address in the Email section and click the Update button. You can also call us at 1-800-926-0003 and we'll make this change for you.
If you're traveling internationally please take the following steps:
- Set travel notifications for your debit and credit card(s) from our Card Defense® app. Within Card Defense®, tap on your card then select Travel Notifications. If you have multiple cards, you'll have to set the notification for each card individually. You can also contact us 1-800-926-0003 prior to your departure with the dates and cities you’ll be traveling to so we can notate your cards for travel. We recommend taking more than one form of payment with you when you travel.
- You'll be asked for a PIN number if you're using your card outside of the U.S., so make sure you have a PIN set up on all cards you'll be taking with you. To set up a PIN for credit cards, call 1-866-576-1342, for debit cards, call 1-866-985-2273.
Protect yourself by registering for real-time text fraud alerts for your Clearview credit and debit cards. Once registered, you'll receive a text and/or pre-recorded voice call when there's a suspicious transaction on your card.
Register today. It only takes a few minutes!
Register today. It only takes a few minutes!
You can get a new credit or debit card printed on the spot at some of our financial centers for the following reasons:
- When your card is lost or stolen
- When your card is damaged
- When you open a new checking account at a financial center
Visit our location pages to see which financial centers offer instant issue credit and debit cards.
To review recent transactions, select your credit card from the My accounts page. For additional credit card information, under Manage account, select Manage my credit card.
Call our Care Center at 1-800-926-0003 to make your payment from your debit card or checking account at another financial institution to your Clearview loan or credit card. There's a service fee per transaction. You can avoid this fee by making a payment within digital banking. Learn more about your repayment options.
If you're unable to use any other methods to make a payment to your loan or credit card, please send payments to the following addresses:
- Credit cards: Clearview Federal Credit Union, PO Box 71050, Charlotte, NC 28272-1050
- Loan or deposit address: Clearview Federal Credit Union, ATTN: Payment Processing, 8805 University Blvd, Moon Twp, PA 15108-2580.