Smart savings strategies can provide new revenue streams.
It's the mark of success for any Pittsburgh-area business. Once your day-to-day financial management is under control, you can look to the long term. Whether you're gearing up for a six-month project or a five-year plan, putting extra funds into dividend-bearing Clearview savings accounts or business certificates can help you grow your resources and prepare to take on all future challenges.
Business Savings Account
- Business Savings account is your membership account. By opening it, you give your business access to all the financial solutions Clearview offers.
- Competitive rates, with dividends compounded quarterly
- Easy access to your funds through ATMs, Online Banking and our Mobile App
- Up to six electronic withdrawals per month (Withdrawals can be made in person or transferred to your Clearview Checking Account, your Money Market Account, or sent to you by check)
- Unlimited transactions at Clearview ATMs, including withdrawals, transfers, and deposits
- Eight free transactions monthly at non-Clearview ATMs, and $2 for each subsequent transaction
- Earn dividends at higher rates than regular savings account
- Flexible investment offering predictable returns
- 3- and 6-month certificates: $500 minimum deposit
- 12, 18, 24, 36, 48 and 60-month certificates: $1,000 minimum deposit
- Automatically renews at maturity unless you indicate otherwise
- Early withdrawal penalties apply
- For businesses with more to invest, jumbo certificates are available at various rates and terms
- Attractive dividend rates
- Track accounts with Online and Mobile Banking
- Many Certificate choices