Don't think of it as getting older. Think of it as growing richer.
Time moves fast. One moment you're launching an exciting career in the Pittsburgh area, and then in a flash you're wrapping up your working years. The secret to having enough money for the next phase of your life is to start saving early. A Clearview IRA savings account gives you a running start in the right direction, offering reliable interest earnings and a number of potential tax advantages.
- Contribute up to $6,000 per year ($7,000 if over age 50).
- Choose from Traditional and Roth IRAs and Coverdell Education Savings Accounts.
- Traditional IRA contributions may be tax-deductible. Taxes must be paid on withdrawals.
- Roth IRA contributions are not tax-deductible, but withdrawals are tax-free.
- Existing Traditional IRAs can be converted to Roth IRAs.
- Make deposits and track savings goals using Clearview's Online Banking and Mobile App.
- Visit Retirement Central to access more IRA information
Coverdell Education Savings Account
- Accounts can cover costs of higher education or private primary and secondary education.
- Contributions can be made regardless of participation in any other IRA programs.
- Individuals may contribute up to $2,000 per child, per year, until the child reaches age 18.
- Account contributions are non-deductible, but in most cases withdrawals are tax-free.
- Contributions can be made through payroll deductions, periodic deposits, or automatic transfers.
- Education accounts operate under the same terms and conditions as Clearview Traditional and Roth IRA savings accounts.
How Long Will My Retirement Savings Last
- Traditional and Roth accounts
- Tax advantages
- Education savings options