Working together, we can create your financial future.
Pittsburgh athletes who want to get faster and fitter can hire a trainer. Local college students who want to excel can enlist a tutor. When growing money is your goal, it's time to turn to Clearview Investment Professionals. Whether you want to map out a long-term strategy or just get a portfolio check-up, this experienced team can help get your personal finances into the best shape possible. The Clearview Investment Professionals program is offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc.*, a broker/dealer focused on serving credit union members. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is an affiliate of CUNA Mutual Group.
- Personal financial management program designed to meet your specific objectives
- Provides Clearview members with a no-cost annual check-up
- Financial services and products include insurance, annuities and investments
- Clearview Investment Professionals program is offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc.*, a broker/dealer focused on serving credit union members
- Learn more about the products and services that Clearview Investment Professionals offer
- Learn more about the professionals in Clearview Investment Professionals
- To review the background of these investment professionals, visit FINRA's BrokerCheck
- Retirement planning
- Education planning
- Wealth transfer strategies
- Investment planning and analysis
- Asset protection analysis
Make an Appointment
- Clearview Investment Professionals are available at many Clearview locations
- If you would like to schedule a “no-obligation” over-the-phone or in-person appointment, call the Clearview Investment Professionals program at 1-800-926-0003, ext. 6084 or (412) 299-6084
- For additional assistance, our members also have exclusive access to call CUNA Mutual at 1-800-779-5433
* Clearview Investment Professionals Advisors are registered representatives of CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. Representatives are registered, securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor, which is not an affiliate of the credit union. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty States of the United States of America.
- Experienced investment advice
- Complementary annual consultations
- Online trading opportunities