Start with the basics and build your financial foundation.There's an old saying: "A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step." That goes for your financial journey, too. Opening a savings account helps you focus on the big picture and prepare for life's ups and downs. Plus, a Clearview Savings account establishes membership in our Pittsburgh credit union and unlocks the door to all the exceptional financial solutions we offer.
- $10 minimum opening deposit establishes credit union membership
- Dividends paid quarterly if a $100 average daily balance is maintained
- Eight free non-Clearview ATM transactions at in-network ATMs
- Boost your balance by scheduling automatic transfers from checking account
- Track progress toward savings goals with Online Banking and the Mobile App
- Establish credit union membership
- Earn interest on deposits
- Qualify for free ATM transactions
Fund My Future
Fund My Future is a savings program available to all families in Pennsylvania with children from birth to age 18. Fund My Future is administered by Neighborhood Allies to help families of children in Pennsylvania save for college and other postsecondary goals by making the saving experience fun. Studies show that children with savings accounts in their names are three times more likely to attend college and four times more likely to complete college, regardless of their family's wealth, income or education. Our savings accounts are the first step in the Fund My Future program.
The steps are easy:
- Open a savings account online, through Clearview Live video banking, or at any Clearview financial center.
- Take the Fund My Future Pledge
- Make monthly deposits into the account. Even a small deposit makes you eligible to win monthly prizes from Fund My Future!
These Frequently Asked Questions can help you learn more and get started.