If you're wondering about the requirements for opening a checking account, get ready to open your new account with our handy checklist below!
Ready to open a new checking account with Clearview? Congrats! Whether you’re looking to take advantage of the perks from our Absolute Checking® account or looking to set up your children on a successful path to financial wellness with our Basic Checking account, we’re sure to have the solution that fits you and your needs.
We're also here to help during the process. So, what’s required when opening a checking account? We've created the below list to make it fast and easy to open an account with Clearview.
- Government issued ID, drivers license, state ID, or passport with current address
- Current physical and mailing address
- Social security number
- Date of birth
- Way to fund new account, which can include:
- Debit or credit card
- Transfer from a different financial institution
- Transfer from another Clearview account
Our requirements for opening a checking account aren't too bad, right? We’ve made the process even easier and more convenient with our online application portal. Just another way Clearview is helping people enjoy a better life.