A safe way to zip funds from Point B to Point A.If you're closing a business deal, buying real estate, or simply bailing out a stranded friend, sending a check can sometimes take too long. Clearview offers a fast solution with electronic wire transfers that can move funds throughout the Pittsburgh area or across the country, often in one business day or less.
Looking to wire money to a Clearview Account?
When wiring money to Clearview, please let the financial institution you're withdrawing funds from know the following information:
Clearview Federal Credit Union
Moon Township, PA
ABA/Routing # 243 083 237
You must indicate
- Member Name
- Member Account
- Where you want the money designated (i.e. checking, savings, loan payment, etc.)
- If your financial institution requests the "short name," use Clearview FCU
Still have questions about Wire Transfers?
All requests must be received by 2:00 p.m. ET each weekday. Any requests received after that time will be processed on the next business day.
To send a wire you'll need to provide the following:
- the name and address of your receiver
- the account and ABA/routing number of your receiver
- the receiving account type (mortgage, loan, checking, or savings)
- the name and address of their financial institution
- any special instructions
Yes, there is a $15 fee charged for both domestic and international incoming wire transfers.
There are no minimum dollar amounts for outgoing or incoming transfers.
Funds are generally received at the other financial institution within one to two business days.