If things get rough, let us offer you a helping hand.As we well know in Pittsburgh, it's hard to predict tomorrow's weather, let alone events that might occur years into the future. Because life can come at us unexpectedly fast and hard, Clearview offers low-cost protection options that cover your loan repayment responsibilities should you pass away, become disabled, or lose your job. Your premiums can be rolled into the total loan amount and paid monthly.
- LifePlus: Protect your family from inheriting your debt. LifePlus cancels your loan balances up to a maximum of $100,000 should you die before paying off your loan. This package also includes: Life, Accidental Dismemberment, Terminal Illness, Family Medical Leave, Hospitalization and Death of a Non-Protected Dependent.
- Disability: Cancels your monthly loan payments up to the agreement maximum if you are unable to work due to illness or injury.
- Involuntary Unemployment: Think about how relieved you would be if you didn't have to make loan payments during a layoff. Involuntary Unemployment cancels your monthly loan payment, up to the agreement maximum, if you become involuntarily unemployed.
If your vehicle is stolen or damaged beyond repair, you still have to pay off the loan balance. It's possible your regular auto policy won't cover the full amount. For a small charge, you can purchase Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) insurance, which will cover the difference between your insurance settlement and your loan balance up to 140% of the NADA trade in value.
Life, Disability, or Involuntary Unemployment Claim? We are here to help!
In your time of need, our claims process is quick and easy. If you elected payment protection on your loan, you can use this convenient claims process to quickly and easily file your claim.
Begin the claim process here.
If you prefer, call 1-844-707-4964 to begin the process and a CUNA Mutual Group Claims Specialist will guide you through the process.
- Low-cost policies
- Choice of protection packages
- Coverage for your auto
CUNA Mutual Group is the marketing name for CUNA Mutual Holding Company, a mutual insurance holding company, its subsidiaries and affiliates. Payment protection products include debt protection products available through the credit union.
If you're not currently a member and are approved for a loan, your general membership is built in to that process. Learn more about eligibility and benefits.
- Credit cards: Clearview Federal Credit Union, PO Box 71050, Charlotte, NC 28272-1050
- Loan or deposit address: Clearview Federal Credit Union, ATTN: Payment Processing, 8805 University Blvd, Moon Twp, PA 15108-2580.