Free counseling can help put you on the right path.
It took years for Andrew Carnegie, John Heinz and other famous Pittsburghers to become financial wizards. So no one expects you to be an instant expert. The good news is Clearview can connect you to friendly professionals who can speed up your learning curve. Our partners at GreenPath Financial WellnessLink opens in a new window have been providing personalized counseling and educational services for over 50 years.
- Personal and family budgeting
- Understanding your personal credit report and how to improve your score
- Personal money management
- Debt repayment strategies (fees may apply)
- Avoiding bankruptcy, foreclosure, and repossession
Call For Help
- GreenPath counselors are available Monday through Thursday 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. (EST), Friday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- To use this service, call 1-877-337-3399 toll-free or visit the GreenPath websiteLink opens in a new window.
- You can also view GreenPath’s monthly newsletters for advice and tips on topics including budgeting, saving strategies, scam protection, and debt management.
- GreenPath UniversityLink opens in a new window isn't a real college, but it offers financial education through a high-quality, user-friendly website.
- The content is specifically chosen by GreenPath financial counselors to ensure you have access to the most up-to-date money management resources in the industry.
- CheckRight is a digital learning experience designed to help people understand how a checking account can benefit them, the different options they may face, and how to deal with challenges along the way.
- In this interactive course, you’ll learn:
- The benefits of mobile account management
- Which card to use and when
- How to deal with an overdraft
- What ChexSystems is
- How to clear items from Qualifile
- BudgetSmartLink opens in a new window is a free, user-friendly software budgeting tool from GreenPath that uses graphics, pop-up boxes, and bar charts to help you manage your money more effectively.
- Determine how you want to spend your income.
- Track how you are actually spending your income.
- Learn how to adjust areas where you are overspending.
- Determine how a major purchase or change in income would impact your budget.
- One-on-one counseling
- Online education tools
- Free budgeting software