Free counseling can help put you on the right path.
It took years for Andrew Carnegie, John Heinz and other famous Pittsburghers to become financial wizards. So no one expects you to be an instant expert. The good news is Clearview can connect you to friendly professionals who can speed up your learning curve. Our partners at GreenPath Financial WellnessLink opens in a new window have been providing personalized counseling and educational services for over 50 years.
- Personal and family budgeting
- Understanding your personal credit report and how to improve your score
- Personal money management
- Debt repayment strategies (fees may apply)
- Avoiding bankruptcy, foreclosure, and repossession
Call For Help
- GreenPath counselors are available Monday through Thursday 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. (EST), Friday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- To use this service, call 1-877-337-3399 toll-free or visit the GreenPath websiteLink opens in a new window.
- You can also view GreenPath’s monthly newsletters for advice and tips on topics including budgeting, saving strategies, scam protection, and debt management.
- GreenPath UniversityLink opens in a new window isn't a real college, but it offers financial education through a high-quality, user-friendly website.
- The content is specifically chosen by GreenPath financial counselors to ensure you have access to the most up-to-date money management resources in the industry.
- CheckRightLink opens in a new window is a web-based checking account management education module from GreenPath designed to teach you how to manage a checking account.
- Use CheckRight if you are looking to open a checking account for the first time or if you have had difficulty handling an account in the past.
- Among other things, CheckRight will help you learn how to open an account, write checks, make deposits, maintain a check register, and create a spending plan.
- CheckRight is a self-study program that allows you to learn at your own pace. After reading each chapter, you will be directed to take a quiz that will test your knowledge.
- BudgetSmartLink opens in a new window is a free, user-friendly software budgeting tool from GreenPath that uses graphics, pop-up boxes, and bar charts to help you manage your money more effectively.
- Determine how you want to spend your income.
- Track how you are actually spending your income.
- Learn how to adjust areas where you are overspending.
- Determine how a major purchase or change in income would impact your budget.
- One-on-one counseling
- Online education tools
- Free budgeting software