Hands in the air, screaming for joy.
You love the roller coasters at Kennywood, but you don't want any sudden drops with your checking account. Our Absolute Checking® account always soars, and we'll give you $300 when you open one.1
Earn interest on your balance and get all the convenient access you expect, plus these thrilling benefits!
- Identity theft monitoring and resolution services deliver peace of mind to you and your eligible family2 members.
- Get up to $300 in replacement or repair costs3 for the first three phones by paying your bill with your Absolute Checking® account.
- Access more than 80,000 surcharge-free ATMs and forget about ATM fees.
- Enjoy discounts on your favorite retailers, movie tickets, theme park tickets, and dining options.
- Protect the purchases you make with your Absolute account with an added 90-day protection and extended warranty coverage.
Step Right Up
- Open your new Clearview membership and Absolute account using promo code KENNYWOOD
- Make a recurring electronic deposit.
- Get paid!
- Remarkable travel and leisure discounts
- Special identity theft protection
- Shopping rewards
2. IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owners, their joint account owners and their eligible family members. The service is available to non-publicly traded businesses and their business owner(s) listed on the account and their eligible family members (service not available to employees or authorized signers who are not owners). Service is not available to a "signer" on the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to clubs, organizations and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students. For revocable grantor trusts, the service is available only when a grantor is serving as a trustee and covers the grantor trustee(s) and their eligible family members. For all other fiduciary accounts, the service covers the beneficiary, who must be the primary member, and their eligible family members (Fiduciary is not covered). Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) of the account holder who are residents of the same household.
3. Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is offered through the company named in the Guide to Benefit or on the certificate of insurance.