We can't wait to welcome youClearview is the financial partner with the solutions you need to help you enjoy a better life. Ready to join the fun? You’re in luck. Clearview membership is open to just about everyone with ties to one of 10 Western Pennsylvania counties. All you need is $10 to open an account. Once you’re in, get ready for a next-level experience.
- To qualify for membership, you must live, work, worship, attend school, or volunteer in one of these counties: Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Fayette, Greene, Indiana, Lawrence, Washington, or Westmoreland.
- You can also qualify by being an immediate family member (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent or grandchild) of a current or potential Clearview member.
- People living within the same residence and maintaining a single economic unit with a current Clearview member or eligible primary member also qualify.
- To get started, all you have to do is open a Clearview Savings account and keep a $10 balance.
Once a Member, Always a MemberOnce you’ve opened an account with Clearview, you’re a member for life. No matter where you move, you’ll be able to access our exceptional financial solutions.
- Our Care Center staff is available by phone six days a week
- Online Banking and the Mobile App are available 24/7, allowing you to do everything from access your accounts to apply for new solutions as you need them
- Shared Branches and surcharge-free ATMs are available all over the country
- Open to most local residents
- Just $10 to open first account
- Profits used to benefit members
Still have questions about Membership?
"Once a Member, Always a Member." Once you've joined Clearview, you may remain a member for life. You will always be able to use your Credit Union, no matter where you move. Our Service Center Help Desk is available six days a week, from anywhere in the country. Remember, Online Banking and TellerPhone are available 24/7. Many key financial transactions can be performed through Online Banking. You can also search nationwide for nearby Shared Branches and surcharge-free ATMs.