Make a big contribution to your organization’s financial well-beingPittsburgh is known for neighbors helping neighbors, and Clearview is no exception. We understand that financial education can open the door to a more productive, happier life, which is why we’re bringing the Clearview Partner Program to local organizations, groups, and employers.
The Clearview Partner Program is an educational program offered at no cost for organizations of all shapes and sizes. Whether you’re part of a charitable organization, alumni association, chamber of commerce, or local business, we’re excited to help provide you and your colleagues with personalized financial education and access to everything Clearview has to offer as a credit union.
Our financial wellness solutions offer you the tools and education you need to help your employees and colleagues achieve more.
- Experienced Relationship Development Officers to launch and energize the program
- Ongoing support both virtual and on-site
- Monthly educational newsletter
- Partner perks
- Exclusive access to our premium checking account
Access to our Financial Education Center and our blog, The Clear View, from any device
Choice of instructor-led training, offered virtually or onsite, or one-on-one instruction
Personal financial management tool, Money Management, in Online Banking or our Mobile App
Exclusive Clearview Partner Program PerksWhen your organization participates in the Clearview Partner Program, you’ll enjoy these additional benefits:
- We’ll reimburse the $10 savings deposit you need for your new membership account
- Experience Absolute Checking®, our premium checking account that’s equipped with identity protection, credit monitoring, and more, for one year, on us!1
- Earn 0.33% more when you open a new certificate2
- Enjoy a 0.25% loan rate discount when automatic payments are made from a Clearview checking account3
Special Offer for You
Here's what else you can look forward to as part of the Clearview family
Want to Become Part of the Program?Are you a business, organization, or association that wants to offer great benefits to your employees, members, or volunteers? Contact us to get more information on the Clearview Partner Program.
Open An AccountAre you an employee, member, or volunteer of an an organization that is already part of the Clearview Partner Program? Open an account today!
2. 100% new money for new members, existing Clearview members need 50% new money to get rate increase. Cannot be combined with any other offer.
3. Excludes Indirect Auto Loans. Cannot be combined with any other loan offer.