Ten selected for 22nd Annual Ralph B. Canterbury ScholarshipPittsburgh, PA, June 29, 2021… Clearview Federal Credit Union has selected ten outstanding Pennsylvania students to receive $1,500 scholarships for the 22nd Annual Ralph B. Canterbury Scholarship. The scholarship recipients represent a diverse group of outstanding student leaders.
The recipients include:
- Genevieve Archer, graduate of Aquinas Academy, majoring in Physician Assistant at St. Francis University.
- Chandler Dameron, graduate of Hopewell High School, majoring in Actuarial Science and Finance at Robert Morris University.
- Troy Donofrio – majoring in Exercise Science and Nutrition at Grove City University.
- Sarah Fiorina – graduate of Butler Senior High School, majoring in Elementary Education at Duquesne University.
- Gabriel Gayoso – graduate of Moon Area High School, majoring in Mechanical Engineering at Penn State University.
- Sydney Masry – graduate of Moon Area High School, majoring in Engineering at Penn State University.
- Kelli Murphy – pursuing a joint Master of Social Work/Master of Public Health Degree at University of Pittsburgh.
- Anna Staresinic – graduate of Pine-Richland High School, majoring in Computer Science at University of Wisconsin.
- Kipauno Washington – graduate of Sewickley Academy, majoring in Economics and Law at University of Southern California.
- Andrew Welter – graduate of West Chester Bayard Rustin High School, majoring in Aero-Astro Engineering at Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
across Pennsylvania. The scholarships are named in honor of Ralph B. Canterbury, former Clearview President/CEO, for his service and loyalty during his 34-year tenure. Recipients were chosen based on their personal goals, activities and community involvement, outstanding academic performance, and an essay on why they choose to belong to Clearview. Ron Celaschi, Clearview President/CEO said “While we know these last two school years have not been what any of them have envisioned for their high school or collegiate careers, we are pleased to have the chance to acknowledge all of the hard work and accomplishments of this year's winners.”
About Clearview Federal Credit Union
Clearview Federal Credit Union has been in operation since 1953 and serves over 109,000 members with reported assets valued over $1.6 billion as of May 2021. Membership in Clearview is open to individuals who live, work, worship, volunteer or attend school in the Southwestern Pennsylvania community, which includes Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Fayette, Greene, Indiana, Lawrence, Washington and Westmoreland counties. Membership is also open to immediate family members of current Clearview members. Visit clearviewfcu.org for more information. Clearview Federal Credit Union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration and is an Equal Housing Lender.