13th Annual Joseph C. Cirelli Community Service AwardDo you know an exceptional volunteer at a local 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization? Nominate them for Clearview’s 13th annual Joseph C. Cirelli Community Service Award! The winner will get to choose a charity that we’ll award $2,500 in recognition of their outstanding volunteer efforts1.
This year, applications have never been easier! We’re asking everyone to submit a video that’s less than 90 seconds long answering the following:
- What qualities do you see in the person you are nominating that go above and beyond in providing outstanding community service?
- How does the nominee display passion and enthusiasm for the organization's mission?
- Provide examples of duties performed.
- How will winning the $2,500 prize impact the organization in the community?
- The award is only payable to a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization located in Southwestern Pennsylvania.
- The winner of the award is not required to be a member of Clearview, but must be nominated by a member.
- Clearview members are encouraged to nominate themselves to raise funds for their charity.
- Organizations may only win the award once; however, volunteers may qualify again as long as they’re nominated for volunteer work with another organization.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com, or call us directly at 412-299-6083.
1 Information subject to verification. Previous JCC Community Service Award winners are not eligible. Award funds will be forwarded directly to the nonprofit organization. Immediate family members of Clearview FCU Board Members, Supervisory Committee Members, Community Service Award Committee Members and Management Staff including Directors and above are not eligible for the award. Nominated volunteer must be at least 18 years old to qualify.