If you can connect with people, we'd like to connect with you.
Yes, Clearview offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. But that's just scratching the surface. Whether you’re creative or analytical, tech savvy or a people person, we provide career opportunities that are challenging and rewarding. We're looking for unique individuals with the desire and talent to connect with our members, assist them with important financial matters, and make them feel good about every interaction.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Clearview Employee Benefits
We treat our staff like our business depends on them- because it does! Our employees are some of our greatest assets. They're knowledgeable, helpful, and go out of their way to remember a member's name and ask them about their family. We work hard to reward that mindset with great benefits.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability Coverage
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Medical and Dependent Care
- Health Savings Accounts – Clearview Funded
- Telehealth Services
- 401(k) Plan with Clearview Match and Profit Share Contributions
- Work/Life Balance
- Paid Time Off, Volunteer Time Off, Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Scheduling and Telecommuting Opportunities
- Wellness Programs
- Standing Workstations
- Employee Assistance Program
- Aflac Voluntary Worksite Products
- Dress for your Day Casual Attire and Financial Center Brand Wear Program
Career Enrichment Benefits
- Competitive Pay and Merit Increase Program
- Incentive and Bonus Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Internal Notice of Vacancy Program
- Service Recognition
Employee Discount Programs
- Absolute Checking Account
- Check Order Discounts
- Loan Discounts
- No Cost/Discounted Teller and Branch Services
- Microsoft Home Use Program
- Discounted Fitness Center Membership
Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Must be a member of Clearview in good standing, age 18 years or older.
- Must be bondable by Clearview’s bond company
- Must authorize a criminal background check and credit check
- Quarterly supervisory committee meetings
- A member of the Supervisory Committee shall be invited to all Board meetings subject to the discretion of the Board Chair. Board meetings are generally held on the last Thursday of the month beginning at 4PM at Clearview’s headquarters in Moon Township.
- Annual meeting of the membership
- Participate in annual Bank Secrecy Act training