We’re here for you.At Clearview, we’ve always been committed to helping you enjoy a better life. That mission doesn’t stop now. The health and wellbeing of our members and employees is still top priority.
Our financial centers are open. In order to efficiently serve your banking needs and make sure everyone feels safe when visiting one of our financial centers, we're asking anyone who plans on stopping by a financial center to please call ahead. That way, we can set up an appointment for you to come in, prepare a Takeout Banking transaction for you, or direct you to one of our alternatives, like our Clearview Live® video teller machines, Online Banking, or our Mobile App.
We recommend in-person appointments for the following transactions:
- Withdrawals with large denomination bills (50, 100, etc.) or coin
- Deposits that includes coin
- Medallion Stamp (signature guarantee) service
- Gift cards
- Cash advances from credit cards
- Official checks
- Money orders
- Masks are still required for both in-person transactions, appointments, and Takeout Banking.
- Our staff will monitor how many members can safely be inside each financial center at the same time and ensure that appropriate distance is maintained. If a financial center is at capacity, you may have to wait in line outside before you're allowed in.
- Wednesdays from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. will be reserved for members over age 60 or those who are immunocompromised.
Once your appointment time comes, simply come to the door with your ID, sign for the transaction, and you’re off! Can’t come in? Let us know when you call – we're happy to bring what you need out to your car.
Please note: anyone participating in Clearview's takeout banking must be wearing a mask. Our employees will do the same!
If you're running late or cannot make your original appointment time, please call to reschedule. We're working hard to ensure that each appointment does not overlap in order to maintain physical distancing.
Please refer to your specific financial center’s location page for its hours.
- Check your balances
- Transfer funds
- Deposit checks
- Make loan payments
- Pay bills
- Open new accounts
- Apply for loans
Not signed up for Online Banking? Get started.
Haven’t downloaded our Mobile App? Visit this page.
You can also conduct your business by phone with our self-service TellerPhone at any time by directly dialing 1-800-926-1188.
If you have any questions about account access, feel free to chat with us or call our Care Center at 1-800-926-0003.
Fraudsters are leveraging fears over the coronavirus as an opportunity to for new scams. We’re taking steps to warn and protect our members.
- Individuals and businesses selling fake cures for COVID-19 online and engaging in other forms of fraud. This includes going door-to-door around the Pittsburgh area.
- Phishing emails from entities posing as the World Health Organization or the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Malicious websites and apps that appear to share virus-related information to gain and lock access to your devices until payment is received.
- Seeking donations fraudulently for illegitimate or non-existent charitable organizations.
- The IRS urges taxpayers to be on the lookout for scam artists trying to use the economic impact payments as cover for schemes to steal personal information and money. Remember, the IRS will not call, text you, email you or contact you on social media asking for personal or bank account information – even related to the economic impact payments. Also, watch out for emails with attachments or links claiming to have special information about economic impact payments or refunds.
- Scammers know that finding a job can be tough. To trick people looking for honest work, scammers advertise where real employers and job placement firms do. They also make upbeat promises about your chances of employment, and virtually all of them ask you to pay them for their services before you get a job. But the promise of a job isn’t the same thing as a job. If you have to pay for the promise, it’s likely a scam.
If you think you are a victim of a scam or attempted fraud involving COVID-19, individuals can report it through a number of platforms:
Clearview is offering the following to help give you some comfort during this time:
- Skip an eligible consumer loan or credit card payment without a fee: Loan payments can be skipped in Online Banking or the Mobile App. To skip a credit card payment, call the number on the back of your card.
- Consumer Loan Payment Assistance: Up to three months of significantly reduced payments on consumer loans and lines of credit including vehicles, signature loans, and power lines of credit. Call us at 412-299-6070.
- Homeowner Payment Assistance: Maximum of three months deferred payments on home equity loans, home equity lines of credit, or select first mortgages. For home equity loans and lines of credit, call us at 412-299-6070. For first mortgages, contact Midwest Loan Solutions at 1-800-262-6574 to discuss all options available.
- Student Loan Payment Assistance: Forbearance periods available for up three months. Contact CU Student Choice at 1-800-723-2210.
We are grateful for those essential workers who on the frontline of this situation every day. Our hearts go out to all who are being impacted. We also consider it a privilege to be the first credit union in Pennsylvania to join the PA Care Package. By partnering with the Office of Attorney General, we'll ensure our friends and neighbors impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic are eligible for additional economic relief.
Effective July 1, our standard fee schedule will once again be in effect. Should you need additional loan payment relief assistance, please contact us at 412-299-6070.
For additional information about COVID-19, get the latest report from the Centers for Disease Control at cdc.gov or your local health department website. We’re also regularly updating our blog with helpful financial information related to COVID-19.
Last Updated July 13, 2020
- Up to three months of significantly reduced payments on consumer loans and lines of credit including vehicles, signature loans, and power lines of credit. Call us at 412-299-6070.
- Maximum of three months deferred payments on home equity loans, home equity lines of credit, and first mortgages. For home equity loans and lines of credit, call us at 412-299-6070. To discuss available first mortgage solutions, contact your service provider, Midwest Loan Services at 1-800-262-6574.
- Student loan forbearance periods available for up three months. Contact CU Student Choice at 1-800-723-2210.