Smart savings strategies can provide new revenue streams.
It's the mark of success for any Pittsburgh-area business. Once your day-to-day financial management is under control, you can look to the long term. Whether you're gearing up for a six-month project or a five-year plan, putting extra funds into dividend-bearing Clearview savings accounts or business certificates can help you grow your resources and prepare to take on all future challenges.
Certificate SpecialsYour savings, your way. Three rates for every goal.
- 5.00% APY* for 7 months
- 4.75% APY* for 11 months
- 4.50% APY* for 13 months
- Business Savings account is your membership account. By opening it, you give your business access to all the financial solutions Clearview offers.
- Competitive rates, with dividends compounded quarterly
- Easy access to your funds through ATMs, Online Banking and our Mobile App
- Up to six electronic withdrawals per month (Withdrawals can be made in person or transferred to your Clearview Checking Account, your Money Market Account, or sent to you by check)
- Unlimited transactions at Clearview ATMs, including withdrawals, transfers, and deposits
- Eight free transactions monthly at non-Clearview ATMs, and $2 for each subsequent transaction
- Earn dividends at higher rates than regular savings accounts
- Flexible investment offering predictable returns
- 3- and 6-month certificates: $500 minimum deposit
- 12, 18, 24, 36, 48 and 60-month certificates: $1,000 minimum deposit
- Automatically renews at maturity unless you indicate otherwise
- Early withdrawal penalties apply
- For businesses with more to invest, jumbo certificates are available at various rates and terms
Ready to open an account?Our business account checklist will help you gather the documents you’ll need to open a business account based on your business type.
- Competitive dividend rates
- Track accounts with Online and Mobile Banking
- Many Certificate choices
After 7-month certificate matures, the certificate will automatically renew at the then-current 6-month certificate rate unless you indicate otherwise.
After 11-month certificate matures, the certificate will automatically renew at the then-current 12-month certificate rate unless you indicate otherwise.
After 13-month certificate matures, the certificate will automatically renew at the then-current 12-month certificate rate unless you indicate otherwise.