Making a move? We'll be there to open the door for you.The Pittsburgh area is famous for all its great neighborhoods. You can live in the high-energy heart of the city, family-friendly suburbs, or keep-life-simple small towns. But once you pick out a home in one of those places in Pennsylvania, you'll need to decide how to pay for it. At Clearview, we offer many affordable mortgage options and plenty of friendly lending experts who can help you choose one that fits your financial needs.
- Competitive mortgage interest rates
- Low closing costs
- Choice of loan lengths
- Get prequalified for a home loan before you start house-hunting so you can focus on places in your financial range
- Potential tax deductions for mortgage interest payments. Consult your tax advisor
- Borrow for 10, 15, 20 or 30 years
- Monthly payments won't change over the life of the loan
- Makes it easy to plan family finances over the long haul
- Good choice if you're planning to live in your home a long time or don't like financial surprises
- Pay for home purchases or refinance existing loans
- Choose between our 5/5 and 15/1 options
- Enjoy lower initial interest rates with lower payments than comparable fixed-rate mortgages
- After a set period of time, rates go up or down annually depending on a variety of economic factors
- Loan guidelines limit the size of interest rate increases
- Good choice if you plan to own your home for up to 18 years, you expect your household income to rise in future years, or interest rates to fall or remain the same.
- Refinancing options available
- Fixed rate for the first five years
- After the first five years, the interest rate could go up or down every five years
- 2% rate change cap for every change, with a 6% maximum cap over the entire term
- Ideal for someone who is planning on relocating or moving within the first 10 years or someone looking for a starter home
- Fixed rate for the first 15 years, then becomes a 1-year adjustable interest rate
- 1% rate change cap for every change, with a 6% maximum cap over the entire term
- Ideal for someone who will be moving within 18 years
Calculate a Mortgage Payment
- Plenty of loan options
- Competitive interest rates
- Friendly guidance every step of the way
Still have questions about First Mortgage Loans?
You can conveniently access your mortgage information online. Get started by clicking on the “Register” tab on the Midwest Mortgage website. You'll need your loan number and Social Security Number to access any information. Once you're registered, you can transfer funds from Online Banking to your make your mortgage payment.