It's banking 2.0, and you're in total control.Between doing the things you have to do, the things you want to do, and things that pop up out of the blue, your day moves at warp speed. With Clearview online banking, you can quickly tap into your accounts anytime that suits your schedule, and from anywhere there's a desktop or laptop. Transfer cash, pay bills, and much more with the simple click of keyboard.
- Check account info in real time without ever having to step foot inside a Pittsburgh-area branch.
- Make transfers between Clearview accounts
- Name your accounts based on your budget categories
- Review your loan history
- Pay bills without using paper checks
- Go green by switching from paper account statements to electronic ones
- View your statements online whenever you want
- Reduce fraud risk that comes from putting paper statements in the mail
- Electronic security safeguards ensure the privacy of your financial information
- To enroll, log in to online banking and click "eStatements" under the "Manage account" tab
- Eliminate the tedium of writing out paper checks
- Make one-time bill payments in a matter of minutes
- Schedule recurring payments months in advance
- Avoid late fees by scheduling alerts reminding you of bill due dates
- Easily track your payment history
- Sign up through online banking
- Zelle is a convenient way to send money using your mobile banking app or online banking account.
- Funds are sent directly to the recipient's account in a matter of minutes1, and all you need is the recipient's email address or U.S. mobile phone number.
- View your complete financial picture all in one place
- View a breakdown of your transactions by category
- Visualize your budget with "Bubble Budgets" (The bubble colors represent your budget status. Green indicates you're within your limit, yellow means you’re approaching your limit, and red means you've gone over.)
- Set savings, debt, and retirement goals and visualize them on your goal timeline
- Available through online banking or our app
- Give other people access to your account
- Useful for helping aging parents keep track of their finances or working with kids in college to ensure they’re being financially responsible
- Give a business partner, coworker, or assistant access to your business account
- Give others access to one, multiple, or all accounts in online banking, all while controlling how each account can be used
- To set it up, log in to online banking and click "Share access with others" in the "Manage account" tab.
- To give others access, you'll need their name, phone number and email address. Once they're set up, a User ID will be emailed to them
- From online banking, you can also access Purchase Rewards
- View your cash back offers from some of your favorite retailers
- Then click on the offer or offers you’d like to activate on your debit card
- Once you shop at the selected retailers, the cash will be deposited into your checking account each month for the rewards you earned during the previous month
Card Defense® is now available as a separate app. The new app has all of the features you know and love about Card Defense®, like turning your card off or reporting it lost or stolen, and will add even more features that make it even easier to control your debit and credit cards.
- Send money to friends
- Pay bills online
- Set financial goals and track progress
1 Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle.
Recommended for you
Still have questions about Online Banking?
No. Your online account information is available only via secure access by using your User ID and password. The information is not public. Unless you share your password, no one else can access your account information online.
Skip a Pay is a feature within Online Banking that allows you skip an eligible loan payment.
You can skip any loan except for:
- FFEL Student Loans
- CU Student Choice Loans
- First Mortgages
- Home Equity Loans and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- PowerLine Lines of Credit
- Credit card payments
Yes, this is very important. We use email to communicate with digital banking users. Please log into digital banking and select My profile under Manage account. Under Personal Information, type your new email address in the “Email” section and click the “Update” button. You can also call us at 1-800-926-0003 and we'll make this change for you.
You can make a one time or recurring transfer from your Clearview accounts in digital banking by selecting "Make a transfer" under "Move money." To pay from another financial institution, select "Pay my loan or credit card" under "Move Money."
Click on each account suffix (i.e. Checking 9). This will display your account history. You can adjust the amount of history to display by changing the date range at the top of this page. Members who have elected to receive E-Statements can access their account statements for even more history.
Only two months of payment(s) may be skipped per a 12-month period, with at least a 60-day span between any two Skip a Payments. Only six months of payment(s) may be skipped over the life of the loan.
There is a $35.00 processing fee per loan that cannot be added to the principal of your loan(s). By requesting to skip your loan payment(s), you are authorizing Clearview to automatically transfer the fee(s) from the account you’ve specified. The fee(s) transfer will occur immediately after receipt of your request to skip your loan payment. If funds for the $35.00 processing fee(s) for each loan are not in the indicated savings or checking account you select, your skip will not be set up.
To review recent transactions, select your credit card from the My accounts page. For additional credit card information, under Manage account, select Manage my credit card.
Loans must be open for three months to be eligible for Skip a Pay.