Ten selected for 21st Annual Ralph B. Canterbury ScholarshipPittsburgh, PA, June 15, 2020…(clearviewfcu.org) Clearview Federal Credit Union has selected ten outstanding Southwestern Pennsylvania students to receive $1,500 scholarships for the 21st Annual Ralph B. Canterbury Scholarship. The scholarship recipients represent a diverse group of outstanding student leaders from the Greater Pittsburgh Area.
The recipients include:
- Colby Baer, graduate of Elizabeth Forward High School, majoring in Civil Engineering at the Pennsylvania State University.
- Christoph Bernas, graduate of Bishop Canevin High School, majoring in Architecture at the Pennsylvania State University.
- Brooke Bires, graduate of Kiski Area High School, majoring in Engineering at the Pennsylvania State University.
- Zeinah Browne, graduate of Oakland Catholic High School majoring in Biomedical Engineering at Spelman College.
- Rylee Kanith, graduate of Moon Area High School, majoring in Nursing at Waynesburg University.
- Maria Kruppa, graduate of Belle Vernon Area High School, majoring in Communication Disorders and Language Pathology at California University of Pennsylvania.
- Nicholas Obert, graduate of Saint Mary’s High School, majoring in Finance at the University of Maryland Honors College.
- Ryan Scandale, graduate of Canon-McMillan High School, majoring in Actuarial Science at Temple University.
- Isabella Valentino, graduate of Butler Senior High School, majoring in Pre-Medicine at the University of Pittsburgh.
- Hannah Zeffiro, graduate of Belle Vernon Area High School, majoring in Nursing at the University of Pittsburgh.
About Clearview Federal Credit Union
Clearview Federal Credit Union has been in operation since 1953 and serves over 105,000 members with reported assets valued over $1.3 billion as of May 2020. Membership in Clearview is open to individuals who live, work, worship, volunteer or attend school in the Southwestern Pennsylvania community, which includes Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Fayette, Greene, Indiana, Lawrence, Washington and Westmoreland counties. Membership is also open to immediate family members of current Clearview members. Visit clearviewfcu.org for more information. Clearview Federal Credit Union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration and is an Equal Housing Lender.