Clearview Partner Program Newsletter
Helping you to enjoy a better life.
Hi there! This is your partner newsletter that we like to send as a reminder of all the benefits your organization has access to as a Clearview partner. Please forward to everyone in your organization so they don't miss out!
You can use the button below to share this newsletter with your employees, volunteers, members, etc. We ask that you please only share this info in a closed group where the members are involved with your organization and not the general public. Thank you!
Share this email:
Praise from our partners!
Tracy E., Human Resources Manager at Canonsburg Borough, says she loves being partners with Clearview as we provide her employees with financial education and are always available when she or her staff have questions. She especially loves the Clearview Live® app as it makes her banking easier.
Let's dive into LifeCents!
You're in good hands with LifeCents. This program provides a wealth of financial wellness information in an easy to use format with various fun videos, articles, and worksheets. As always, this exclusive CPP partner benefit is available at no cost to you!
Ready to continue your financial wellness journey? Join in the fun at cppemployees.lifecents.com and select Sign Up to get started!
1. Available only to new overall membership accounts with an active Business (affiliation) Partner as the member’s employer and they open an Absolute Checking® account. Also available to existing overall membership accounts without a checking product. After one year, maintain a $10,000 combined balance among all your Clearview deposits (savings, checking, IRAs and certificates), a $20,000 combined balance of your deposits and loans or deposit $5,000 or more in total direct deposits during the month and the $5.00 monthly fee ($2.00 for members age 25 and under) will be waived.
2. 100% new money for new members, existing Clearview members need 50% new money to get rate increase. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotional rate.
3. Excludes Indirect Auto Loans. Cannot be combined with any other loan offer.
What being part of the Clearview Partner Program means for you.When you open an account with Clearview, that makes you a member, giving you access to these Clearview Partner Program benefits:
- Access to onsite or virtual instructor-led training for a group or one-on-one instruction
- Experience our premium Absolute Checking® account with no fees for a year, a $60 value1
- Earn 0.33% more when you open a new certificate2
- 0.25% discount when a loan is automatically paid from a Clearview checking account3
- We automatically add $10 to your savings account
Earn up to $500!
Earn up to $500 when you open a checking account with us now and join the Clearview family! Use promo code switch.
Continue the switch and easily move direct deposits and automatic payments to your Clearview account with ClickSWITCH.
Let's recap our most recent community events!
- Yinzer 4.12K: We proudly sponsored the annual Light of Life Rescue Mission Yinzer 4.12K and Lil' Yinzer Fun Run. Clearview staff volunteered at the family-friendly event to help distribute cooling towels, cheer on race participants at the Clearview Car Worsh, and more.
- ALS CEO Soak: Our Chief Strategy and Innovation Officer, Bill Snider, recently got soaked in the PPG fountain in support of The ALS Association Western Pennsylvania Chapter's CEO Soak. Since 2017, this event has raised over $2.5 million nationwide, which supports the continued work of the ALS Association to improve the quality of life for those living with ALS and work to find a cure.
- 37th Annual Golf Outing: Thank you to everyone who came to our annual golf outing to support Clearview and Familylinks. We were proud to present a $10,000 to this wonderful organization.
- Pack the Bus: We were thrilled to join our community partners at WPXI-TV 11 Cares for their annual Pack the Bus event. This event supports The Education Partnership to ensure local students and teachers have the supplies they need for a productive school year.
Lights, camera, action!
Our September Money Monday segment will be live on Monday, September 18, on KDKA at 9 a.m.
Until then, you can catch up on all our segments so far this year!
September is Hunger Action Month
Help us support Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank during Hunger Action Month! Here’s how you can help contribute to the Food Bank and combat food insecurity in our area:
- Donate online. We’ll match up to $10,000 in online donations.
- Purchase a Pittsburgh-themed t-shirt designed by us. All proceeds will go directly to The Food Bank.
Financial Security Tip of the Month
At Clearview, financial security is important to us and we’re constantly taking steps to protect you from the threats of fraud and scams. With this in mind, here's this month's financial security tip to help keep you safe!
Tip: Clearview will never ask for your credentials or to share an access code that you received via text, email, or phone. Remember, if you receive a communication claiming to be Clearview and it seems suspicious, do not respond. Instead, give us a call immediately to confirm the legitimacy of that message.
For more information and tips to keep you safe, visit our Security Center.
Looking for previous editions? View the CPP Newsletter Archive.