Helping you to enjoy a better life.
Hi there! This is your partner newsletter that we like to send as a reminder of all the benefits your organization has access to as a Clearview partner. Please forward to everyone in your organization so they don't miss out!
You can use the button below to share this newsletter with your employees, volunteers, members, etc. We ask that you please only share this info in a closed group where the members are involved with your organization and not the general public. Thank you!
Share this email:
Check out our latest Money Monday segment!Holiday shopping season is upon us and Tori Davidson, Vice President of Member Experience, is here to provide some smart shopping tips!
Remember, you can hang out with Clearview and the PTL crew on KDKA at 9 a.m. and on KDKA+ at 1 p.m. the first Monday of every month!
Watch the segment
Check out our latest blog articles!
- The path from surviving to thriving financially is yours for the taking! Here are some money tips to help you along your journey.
- Living on your own is a journey full of independence, self-discovery, and learning. We have some financial tips to help you manage your money.
- Ready to start investing? We’ll review seven guiding principles to help you reach your financial goals!
- Securing your family’s financial future can be complex and stressful. Explore these important estate management questions in this blog article.
Let's dive into LifeCents
This program provides a wealth of financial wellness information in an easy to use format with various fun videos, articles, and worksheets. As always, this exclusive CPP partner benefit is available at no cost to you!
So, are you ready to get started? Join in the fun at cppemployees.lifecents.com and select Sign Up to begin!
What being part of the Clearview Partner Program means for you.When you open an account with Clearview, that makes you a member, giving you access to these Clearview Partner Program benefits:
- Access to onsite or virtual instructor-led training for a group or one-on-one instruction
- Experience our premium Absolute Checking® account with no fees for a year, a $60 value1
- Earn 0.33% more when you open a new certificate2
- 0.25% discount when a loan is automatically paid from a Clearview checking account3
- We automatically add $10 to your savings account
Earn up to $500!
Earn up to $500 when you open a checking account with us now and join the Clearview family! Use promo code switch.
Continue the switch and easily move direct deposits and automatic payments to your Clearview account with ClickSWITCH.
Let's go Pitt!
6.6K Run and Family WalkWe had an amazing time at the Mario Lemieux Foundation and Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation's 6.6K Run & Family Walk. As proud sponsors of the Pet Walk, we're helping make a difference in cancer research, patient care, and youth hockey programs. Our incredible team had a blast volunteering and distributing cooling towels at the finish line!
29th Annual Buddy Walk
At Clearview, financial security is important to us and we’re constantly taking steps to protect you from the threats of fraud and scams. With this in mind, here's this month's financial security tip to help keep you safe!
Tip: Be sure to set up alerts and notifications for your accounts in online banking. Doing this can help you stay informed of your account activity as it happens and set alerts to stay ahead of what's next. If you want to take your security to the next level, download our Card Defense® app! With this app, you can get real-time control of your debit and credit cards from your phone.
For more information and tips to keep you safe, visit our Security Center.
2. 100% new money for new members, existing Clearview members need 50% new money to get rate increase. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotional rate.
3. Excludes Indirect Auto Loans. Cannot be combined with any other loan offer.
* APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APY offer is effective beginning July 5, 2023, and is subject to change without notice. Minimum $1,000 opening balance required. Offer valid for Business Certificates, Consumer Certificates, and IRA Certificates only. After 13-month certificate matures, the certificate will automatically renew at the current 12-month certificate rate unless you indicate otherwise. Subject to penalty for early withdrawal. Membership with Clearview is required to take advantage of this offer. Insured by NCUA.
Looking for previous editions? View the CPP Newsletter Archive.