Clearview Partner Program Newsletter
Helping you to enjoy a better life.
Hi there! This is your partner newsletter that we like to send as a reminder of all the benefits your organization has access to as a Clearview partner. Please forward to everyone in your organization so they don't miss out!
You can use the button below to share this newsletter with your employees, volunteers, members, etc. We ask that you please only share this info in a closed group where the members are involved with your organization and not the general public. Thank you!
Share this email:
Check out our latest Money Monday segment!This month, Chris Lucatorto, Chief Financial Officer, offers tips to help you conquer tax season this year!
Remember, you can hang out with Clearview and the PTL crew on KDKA at 9 a.m. and on KDKA+ at 1 p.m. the first Monday of every month!
Watch the segment
Start your year off with LifeCents!
This program provides a wealth of financial wellness information in an easy to use format with various fun videos, articles, and worksheets. As always, this exclusive CPP partner benefit is available at no cost to you!
Kick off 2024 with LifeCents! Join in the fun at cppemployees.lifecents.com and select Sign Up to begin!
What being part of the Clearview Partner Program means for you.When you open an account with Clearview, that makes you a member, giving you access to these Clearview Partner Program benefits:
- Access to onsite or virtual instructor-led training for a group or one-on-one instruction
- Experience our premium Absolute Checking® account with no fees for a year, a $60 value1
- Earn 0.33% more when you open a new certificate2
- 0.25% discount when a loan is automatically paid from a Clearview checking account3
- We automatically add $10 to your savings account
Earn up to $500!
Earn up to $500 when you open a checking account with us now and join the Clearview family! Use promo code switch.
Continue the switch and easily move direct deposits and automatic payments to your Clearview account with ClickSWITCH.
In our ongoing season of giving, Clearview collaborated with local organizations, addressing the most pressing needs of our members and community during the holiday season.
That's a wrap on our Holiday season of giving!
- The Persad Center: Clearview staff shopped for 300+ non-perishable food items, stocking their empty food pantry. We also gave a $1,000 donation to help acquire bus passes for community members to connect with their families during the holidays.
- KidsVoice: Our Real Estate team shopped for and wrapped holiday gifts for three KidsVoice families, supporting families whose adults were formerly in the foster care system. A $1,000 donation was made to assist more families in need.
- WPXI 11 Cares Partner, The Bus Stops Here Foundation: Eleven Clearview teams shopped for 2,000 holiday gifts and toys to brighten the holidays for children and families in our community. Lisa Florian, President & CEO, and Clearview board members helped stuff two buses with the gifts that have since been distributed to families at the Jasmine Nyree Campus.
Enjoying an evening with The NutcrackerAlong with Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre, we hosted members of Pennsylvania Women Work's RISE program for a memorable holiday event at the ballet. Families enjoyed a backstage tour of the Benedum Center, pre-performance party, and attended the distinctly Pittsburgh production of the holiday classic, The Nutcracker.
Celebrating the holidays at KennywoodIn December, our President & CEO, Lisa Florian, shared a heartwarming reading of 'Twas the Night Before Christmas. As an extra special gesture, we also donated books to the enthusiastic crowd. Thank you to those that joined us and spread the festive cheer!
Now accepting scholarship applicationsWe’re now accepting applications for our 25th annual Ralph B. Canterbury Scholarship. Ten students will be awarded $1,500 each! Students must be applying to or enrolled in an accredited undergraduate program full-time or enrolled at least part-time in a graduate program at a college, university, or educational institution during the fall semester of 2024 to be eligible. Each applicant will be asked to submit an essay under 250 words in length that explains their vision of the credit union of the future! Completed applications are due by March 1, 2024.
At Clearview, financial security is important to us and we’re constantly taking steps to protect you from the threats of fraud and scams. With this in mind, here's this month's financial security tip to help keep you safe!
Tip: Card Defense® is a great tool to help you safeguard your finances! Within the app, you can set up transaction alerts which will notify you in real time if your Clearview credit or debit cards are being used.
For more information and tips to keep you safe, visit our Security Center.
2. 100% new money for new members, existing Clearview members need 50% new money to get rate increase. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotional rate.
3. Excludes Indirect Auto Loans. Cannot be combined with any other loan offer.
* APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APY offer is effective beginning July 5, 2023, and is subject to change without notice. Minimum $1,000 opening balance required. Offer valid for Business Certificates, Consumer Certificates, and IRA Certificates only. After 13-month certificate matures, the certificate will automatically renew at the current 12-month certificate rate unless you indicate otherwise. Subject to penalty for early withdrawal. Membership with Clearview is required to take advantage of this offer. Insured by NCUA.
Looking for previous editions? View the CPP Newsletter Archive.