Here's how you can earn your bonus
Here's what else you can look forward to as a part of the Clearview family
Our Member BenefitsWhen we say we want to help you enjoy a better life – we’re not just talking. See just how much our members benefit by being part of the Clearview family.
- A). To receive the $200 bonus: Open a Basic or Simple checking account, make an electronic deposit* of $500 or more within the first 60 days of account opening, and sign up for eStatements. You'll receive your bonus once the criteria are met.
B). To receive the $300 bonus: Open an Absolute Checking® account, make an electronic deposit* of $500 or more within the first 60 days of account opening, and sign up for eStatements. You'll receive your bonus once the criteria are met.
C). To receive the additional $100 bonus: Open one of the above checking accounts AND open a Clearview Savings OR Money Market OR a Certificate with a 12 month or greater term within 7 business days of checking account opening, and deposit a total of $15,000 or more in new money. Must maintain a $15,000 average daily balance for 90 days. You'll receive your bonus after the 90-day period is over.
D). Get an automatic additional $100 bonus on the anniversary date of your checking account opening as long as you have had an electronic deposit* of at least $500 or more within 60 days of the anniversary date. The bonus(es) will be reported to the IRS for tax purposes.
- Offer is only valid for new members age 18 and older with a savings account and Basic, Simple, or Absolute Checking account.
Use promo code: switch* Electronic Deposit: Nearly any deposit not performed by a Clearview employee qualifies as an electronic deposit. The deposit must be made to a share account (not a loan payment).
- Mobile Check Deposit through the Clearview FCU Mobile App or the Clearview® Live Mobile App
- Payroll / Direct Deposit
- ACH/DBO (Direct Deposit, Social Security, Tax Refund, Trust Fund, IRA, Annuity, Credit Deposit from a Vendor) and Deposit of funds from another Financial Institution
- Zelle® / Venmo Deposit
- Set up an account transfer within Online Banking
The following transactions are NOT considered an electronic deposit:
- CO-OP Shared Branch
- Dividend Deposits
This offer is available online. You may take advantage of this offer at a financial center – appointments are recommended.
live in the Philippines, and the employees at Clearview have been so helpful on many occasions. Always a very quick response, and always a knowledgeable and caring and helpful response to any questions I have. This is a organization that really cares about its customers, regardless of how much they have deposited. I am sincerely grateful for all your help. I love you guys. James, Member since 2007