Assistant Vice President, Marketing
Clearview Federal Credit Union
8805 University Boulevard
Moon Township, PA 15108
This contact information is for media use only. For transactions and other non-media related questions, please contact our Service Center at 1-800-926-0003 or email@example.com.
As of February 2017
- Full-service financial institution in operation since 1953.
- 98,139 members.
- $992 Million in assets.
- 17 full-service branches in Southwestern Pennsylvania.
- Membership is open to people who live, work, worship, attend school or volunteer and businesses and legal entities in the ten counties of Southwestern Pennsylvania. Counties include Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Fayette, Greene, Indiana, Lawrence, Washington and Westmoreland.
- Governed by member-elected, volunteer board of directors.
- Federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration. Equal Housing Lender.
Click here for more detailed information including Clearview’s history, Board of Directors and Management Team.
- Clearview Recognizes Outstanding Volunteer with $2,500 Donation - January 30, 2017
- Clearview Donates $7,500 to Variety the Children's Charity - January 4, 2017
- Clearview Employees Donate Thanksgiving Meals to Local Food Pantries - November 21, 2016
- Clearview Members and Employees Go Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month - November 1, 2016
- Clearview Opens New Chippewa Location with Extended Drive-Up Hours & Video Teller - October 31, 2016
- Clearview FCU Hosts College Planning Seminar in Partnership with Credit Union Student Choice - September 28, 2016
- Clearview First to Launch Video Teller Technology in Beaver County - September 23, 2016
- Olympian and Clearview Member Christa Harmotto Dietzen Visits Credit Union - September 13, 2016
- Clearview FCU Launches Video Teller Technology in its Drive-Up Lanes - August 30, 2016
- Through Popularity of Online Shopping, Clearview's Car Sale Event Persists - July 26
- $2,500 Community Service Award Available - July 6, 2016
- Ten Local Students Receive Scholarships from Clearview - June 21, 2016
- Clearview Employees Fundraise for the March of Dimes - June 2, 2016
- Clearview and Pitt Athletics Present Donation to JDRF of Western Pennsylvania - May 19, 2016
- Clearview FCU Hosts Local Blood Drive - April 4, 2016
- Clearview FCU Celebrates Grand Opening of Financial Center in Delmont, Pa - March 7, 2016
- Clearview Federal Credit Union Members Receive "Thank You" Patronnage Dividend - February 1, 2016
- Scholarship Applications Now Available from Clearview FCU - January 21, 2016