2017 Ralph B. Canterbury Scholarship Winners
The winners of Clearview’s 18th Annual Ralph B. Canterbury Scholarship Award have been selected. This scholarship is given in honor of former Credit Union President Ralph B. Canterbury’s outstanding service and loyalty to the Credit Union during his 34 year tenure.
Scholarship winners will receive $1,000 to assist them in furthering their education.
Congratulations to the following members:
- Julie C. – Currently attends North Allegheny High School. Julie plans to attend the University of Pennsylvania’s Management and Technology dual-degree program.
- Erin C. – Currently attends Jefferson-Morgan High School. Erin plans to attend Robert Morris University with a major in Actuarial Science.
- Daniel C. – Currently attends Mt. Lebanon High School. Daniel plans to attend Miami University with a major in Mechanical Engineering.
- Janie d. – Currently attends Moon Area High School. Janie plans to attend Indiana University of Pennsylvania with a major in Nursing.
- Abigail F. – Currently attends Burrell High School. Abigail plans to attend Penn State University at University Park with a major in Biomedical Engineering.
- Keefer G. – Currently attends Knoch High School. Keefer plans to attend Gannon University with a major in Mechanical Engineering.
- Kaitlin M. – Currently attends Moon Area High School. Kaitlin plans to attend Gannon University as a Physician’s Assistant major.
- Kate N. – Currently attends Bentworth High School. Kate plans to attend Purdue University with a major in Engineering and minor in Spanish.
- Alexis S. – Currently attends Western Beaver High School. Alexis plans to attend the Community College of Beaver County with a major in Nursing.
- Claire S. – Currently attends Mars Area High School. Claire plans to attend the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with a major in Biology and a minor in Germanic & Slavic Languages on a Pre-Medicine track.