Use The Money You've Invested In Your Home For All The Important Things
Over the years, you’ve done right by investing in your home. Now, you can use that equity to borrow money for more important things. Our Home Equity Line of Credit gives you access to funds at a low, money-saving introductory rate of 1.99% APR for six months1
Plus, you’ll also enjoy these other money-saving features:
- Free closing costs up to $5002
- No application or annual fees
- Tax-deductible interest3
Or, you can take advantage of our low, fixed-rate Home Equity Loan, with a variety of rates and terms to suit your needs, such as a 3.75% APR4 for a 5-year term.
This lump sum disbursement provides you with funds at a low rate to help consolidate your auto loan, student loan and credit card debt, or cover the costs of home improvements, your child’s education, a family vacation or any unexpected expenses.
Take advantage of our low rates today! For more information or to apply, click here, call us at 1-877-4LOAN40 (1-877-456-2640), or stop by any Clearview branch.
- Rate discount is based on a 6-month fixed term with initial advance of $10,000 in new funds. The introductory rate will be locked in for 6 months from closing date. After 6 months, the APR will be indexed as low as Prime Rate–.26% based on creditworthiness and loan-to-value, with a floor of 2.99% APR. The index used to determine the APR will be the Prime Rate found in the Money Rates Section of the Wall Street Journal published on the first working day of the month. The APR will then be adjusted and effective on the first day of the following month. Minimum credit limit is $10,000. Rates effective January 1, 2017. Other rates and terms are available. All rates are subject to change without notice. All loan approvals are subject to normal underwriting procedures. Loan must be secured by primary residence, which must be owner-occupied.
- Maximum closing cost reimbursement amount is up to $500.00. Closing cost amount will be rebated after you finance a minimum of $10,000 in a new Home Equity Loan. Closing costs will also be rebated with a minimum of $10,000 added on to an existing Clearview Home Equity Loan. If a loan is re-mortgaged with another financial institution or paid off within 12 months of origination, the rebate must be reimbursed to Clearview.
- Interest may be tax-deductible. Consult a tax advisor.
- Rate discount applies to minimum loan amount of $10,000. Rate is based on a five-year term at 80% loan-to-value. No other discounts can be combined or used in conjunction with this offer. Rates effective January 1, 2017. A loan of $10,000 for 60 months would have monthly principal and interest payments of $183.04. Other rates, terms and products are available. All rates are subject to change without notice. All loan approvals are subject to normal underwriting procedures. Loan must be secured by primary residence, which must be owner-occupied